Head of Content
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
- We empower people through their salaries.
- Our vision is to promote financial wellbeing and enable equal opportunities to everyone.
- Inclusivity and Technology are at the heart of everything we do.
At SalaryFits, we believe in promoting financial inclusion and wellbeing in both developed and developing countries. By giving employed individuals access to cost-effective financial
products with sustainable pricing and less bureaucracy, we help employers to be supportive of employees’ finances while maximizing margins for our partnered financial
There are almost 4 million families around the globe which are using our services to get access to fairer loans, insurance and other financial products. With everything we do, we
aim to not only provide better services but also develop the consumers’ awareness and financial education. Many have gained access to financial services for the very first time,
bringing sustainability and resilience to their families.
In the UK, SalaryFits solution is used by almost 200 employers in order to create a healthier corporate culture, improving productivity, reducing turnover and increasing engagement at work for a workforce of around 600,000 employees. Our aim is to be the one-stop solution that puts all the tools, products and services for people to handle their
finances at their convenience. With better conditions and an offering which is tailored to each of them individually.
And we aren’t stopping here! You have the chance to become part of a small, agile, highgrowth oriented team that is not only grasping the potential in the British market but explores new opportunities all over Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
ONCE HERE YOU WILL…
- Set and maintain company standards for communication, visual and design.
- Produce significant and powerful material to use in social media, products, videos and others to reach customers effectively and boost lead generation.
- Deliver tactics to better connect with customers and deliver content, aiming to increase sales and penetration rates.
- Support Sales and Partnership teams to actively seek new sales opportunities and/or improve existing relationships with customers (direct marketing, Networking, social
- Lead Financial Wellbeing and Education content production and management for our end users.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services and create highquality content on a global scale.
- Coordinate internal or outsourced content creation to ensure high standards and maximise customer acquisition.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ALONG…
- High cultural awareness as you have to communicate with our teams all over the world in order to enhance our brand
- Flexibility to fit into high growth and fast-paced startup environment.
- Knowledge in Project Management practices to ensure communication success.
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Experience in a high-growth FinTech environment that is expanding globally.
- Complete transparency and flat hierarchy.
- Working with a small group of highly motivated peers from all around the world.
- Opportunity to work at Level39, Europe’s largest FinTech accelerator, located right in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Tech equipment that gets you ready to perform.
- Free coffee, tea, fruits, baked cookies and juices all day long.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT FIT…
- Be spot-on, self-motivated and explore new opportunities on your own.
- Flexibility to not only do the job you are hired for but offer your help and expertise wherever required.
- Be interested in continuously improve standards with a proactive approach to solve clients’ problems.
- Experience in working with large scale marketing campaigns, managing budget and monitoring effectiveness
- As we are a small team looking to expand rapidly, speaking multiple languages will benefit you immensely, not only in the application but your day-to-day job.
- Excellent use of English, both written and oral.
- Experience in editorial work and/or delivering tactical solutions to different audiences.
LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Press the Apply button below