Head of Customer Success
We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security. We also want to help as many people and businesses as possible – both within our society and the global community.
We’re building the world’s first truly intelligent cyber security awareness platform. We are using artificial intelligence and advanced data analysis to measure and transform user awareness, behaviour and culture within organisations.
Today, many businesses rely on CybSafe to help them address human cyber risk, optimise their use of technology and meet their regulatory and legislative obligations.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
Look at our website for more on the ‘what’ and the ‘how’.
Head of Customer Success
The type of person we’re after:
We’re searching for a passionate, energetic, customer-focused leader who can design and build our Customer Success team, while encouraging a culture of going the extra mile for our rapidly growing customer base. You will be comfortable leading and developing both sides of our customer success house: customer support and customer experience.
We are convinced that the key to future growth and success revolves around customer success and retention. Therefore, this role spans across the entire company, working with every team to ensure that every customer contact/interaction is tailored to maximise customer success.
You will understand and map customer pathways and monitor customer advocacy. You will have the mandate within the organisation to search for and identify causes of churn and the influence to enact change. You will also help the business to maximise cross-sell and up-sell. The Head of Customer Success will be our customer’s chief ambassador working closely with Sales, Support, Product, Marketing and Engineering to ensure optimal customer experience. Key measures will be Net Promoter Scores/Customer Satisfaction, Customer Churn and Upsell/Cross Sell on our renewals.
It’s a proactive, high-energy, fast-paced environment but we’ll give you the support you need to thrive. We are 21st century thinkers and so are you.
- Innovators with positive energy
- Positive change and disruption
- Learning every day
- Living life and having fun
- Set the overall vision and strategic plan to maximise customer success
- Ensure that a implementation plan is in place for each new customer and take responsibility for a successful onboarding process, working with the various stakeholders, e.g. their technology, InfoSec, IT Sy, compliance or risk teams
- Provide proactive support to our customers by helping them to increase adoption, improve utilisation and take responsibility forminimising churn and ensuring renewal
- Provide ongoing support to our customers, responding to their queries and coordinating across the various CybSafe teams to solve their problems
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders at our customer companies
- Drive cross-sell and upsell and expanding contract revenue in conjunction with the channel partners/account management team.
- Recruit, nurture and inspire a brilliant customer success team
- Play a primary role in shaping the product roadmap based on customer feedback
- Support/drive new feature roll outs, including formal and informal training of customers and the internal sales/marketing teams, drafting client communications, etc.
- Actively contribute towards market development work, e.g. working with marketing to create high quality collateral/content and working with the product team to define future requirements
- Function as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how CybSafe can better serve our customers
- Being a jack of all trades: as an early stage startup, it’s all hands on deck.
- Define the stages and key measures for optimal customer success
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key accounts
- Design and facilitate customer programs that keep customers apprised of Cybsafe’s recent developments as well as continuous reporting on customer engagement
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the CybSafe solution
- Work closely with CybSafe’s engineering teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experience by providing escalation and management for issues and initiatives.
- Serve as a customer advocate while capturing customer’s feedback and reporting requests to Engineering & the Executive team.
Skills & Knowledge:
- A true passion for customers – fanatical about getting them the right outcomes and becoming their advocate
- Proactive self-starter that is self-directed and able to solve problems and execute independently
- Strong team spirit and able to coordinate across teams and build consensus
- Minimum of 4 years sales/customer success/account management experience, ideally for other cloud/SaaS solutions
- (Beneficial) Good understanding of technology and familiarity with concepts such as APIs, cloud solutions
- Strong process management skills, great attention to detail – won’t drop any balls!
The Package and the Perks:
- It’s a full time role on a competitive basic salary and benefits
- We’ll give you a brand new laptop and iPhone.
- We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
- Level39 offices come with unlimited soft drinks, ping pong tables and regular ‘beer & pizza’ events…not forgetting freshly made cookies every day 🙂
- Relaxed attire policy…we’re a start-up!
How we work:
- We believe in a results-focused work environment. We’ve got core hours for those who are office based, but these are sufficiently flexible to cater for early starters and late leavers.
- We have a customer-focused, purpose-driven culture where employee performance is recognised and rewarded with on-going development and career prospects.
Where we work?
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London
Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are the guy/gal for the job.