DX Compliance Solutions
Head of Information Security
Here in DX Compliance, we are changing the way Anti-Money laundering is done, by using AI Led software to detect suspicious behavior that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
We are an international, dynamic team of individuals bound by one goal, looking for highly motivated, energetic, and engaged Head of Information Security to join the team.
- Designing & implementing a strategy for the deployment of information security technologies for DX Compliance
- Performing IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimise and mitigate threats.
- Monitoring and reporting on security vulnerabilities and hacking threats in network and host systems.
- Tracking latest IT security innovations and keeping abreast of latest cyber security technologies.
- Communicating with key stakeholders about IT security threats.
- Implementing an effective process for the reporting of security incidents.
- Overseeing the investigation of reported security breaches.
- Complying with the latest regulations and compliance requirements.
- Championing and educating the organisation about the latest security strategies and technologies.
- Maintaining regular communication with the appropriate parties for managing daily operations, implementation of IT security strategies and while managing the IT security budget.
- Conducting a continuous assessment of current IT security practices and systems and identifying areas for improvement, overall building new IT capabilities.
- Overseeing the management of the IT security department, giving leadership to the team and developing staff.
- Developing and implementing business continuity plans to ensure service is continuous when a change programme is introduced, or a security breach occurs or in the event that the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered.
- An understanding of/or practical experience of applicable UK & EU Laws, regulations and standards. (eg. Cyber Essentials, PCI-DSS and GDPR).
- Knowledge and experience of Office 365, AWS, Azure and ideally private/hybrid set-ups.
- An understanding of IT functions, how Information Security integrates and supports these areas.
- Confident in the use of different communications channels e.g. blogs, podcasts, online training, and social media.
- Excellent communication skills – providing verbal and written communication that is outstanding to both direct reports and senior management as well as other stakeholders. A persuasive, articulate communicator who is adept at communicating information security related concepts to a diverse group of stakeholders (including non-technical audiences) and executive directors.
- Flexible and adaptable – capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands.
- Forms business partnerships that help drive the IT security strategy forward.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and leadership skills – service orientation, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Can make decisions that are well informed and timely.
- Creative thinking – able to look at alternatives and consider new ways of thinking to problem solve.
- Multi-tasking – can manage several concurrent projects and prioritise demands.
- Confident in the use of different communications channels eg. blogs, podcasts, online training and social media.
- A proactive mindset
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent. Security qualification is highly desirable.
This level of seniority usually demands relevant amount of proven IT security experience, preferably more than 5 years. Change management and business process experience is ideal together with a proven track record.
Experience of managing a team:
A proven record of dealing with complex projects and meeting conflicting demands.
Director: CEO Simon Dix