Head of Product
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
- We empower people through their salaries.
- Our vision is to promote financial wellbeing and enable equal opportunities to everyone.
- Inclusivity and Technology are at the heart of everything we do.
At SalaryFits, we believe in promoting financial inclusion and wellbeing in both developed and developing countries. By giving employed individuals access to cost-effective financial
products with sustainable pricing and less bureaucracy, we help employers to be supportive of employees’ finances while maximizing margins for our partnered financial
There are almost 4 million families around the globe which are using our services to get access to fairer loans, insurance and other financial products. With everything we do, we
aim to not only provide better services but also develop the consumers’ awareness and financial education. Many have gained access to financial services for the very first time,
bringing sustainability and resilience to their families.
In the UK, SalaryFits solution is used by almost 200 employers in order to create a healthier corporate culture, improving productivity, reducing turnover and increasing engagement at work for a workforce of around 600,000 employees. Our aim is to be the one-stop solution that puts all the tools, products and services for people to handle their
finances at their convenience. With better conditions and an offering which is tailored to each of them individually.
And we aren’t stopping here! You have the chance to become part of a small, agile, highgrowth oriented team that is not only grasping the potential in the British market but explores new opportunities all over Europe, Africa, Asia and the Americas.
ONCE HERE YOU WILL…
- Be part of our journey towards a more financially inclusive world.
- Strategically build and maintain product roadmap as well as report status to the management team.
- Conduct market research and communicate with clients to identify pain points and possible add-on features.
- Generate product requirements, determine specifications, set development timetables.
- Communicate constantly with our developer team in Brazil and other offices around the world.
- Develop strategies on how to best implement and market new features and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ALONG…
- High cultural awareness as you have to communicate with our development team in Brazil and other stakeholders around the world.
- Flexibility to fit into a small but fast paced startup environment.
- Product & People management skills.
- Understanding of product development principles and methodologies.
- Analysis skills to determine requirements, pricing, planning and the competitive environment.
WHAT WE OFFER…
- Experience in a high-growth FinTech environment that is expanding globally.
- Complete transparency and flat hierarchy.
- Working with a small group of highly motivated peers from all around the world.
- Opportunity to work at Level39, Europe’s largest FinTech accelerator, located right in the heart of Canary Wharf.
- Tech equipment that gets you ready to perform.
- Free coffee, tea, fruits, baked cookies and juices all day long.
WHAT MAKES YOU THE PERFECT FIT…
- Be spot-on, self-motivated and explore new opportunities on your own.
- Flexibility to not only do the job you are hired for but offer your help and expertise wherever required.
- Previous relevant experience building great products.
- As we are a small team looking to expand rapidly, speaking multiple languages will benefit you immensely, not only in the application but your day-to-day job.
- Have a client-focused mentality.
LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
Press the Apply button below