At sync. money we are looking for a ‘super-hero’ iOS Developer. An incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as an iOS Developer include:
- English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. You are part of the community but a user too!
- Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
- Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
We are looking for an iOS Developer with background in FinTech.
Your main role as an iOS developer is to build a frictionless end-user experience of sync.’s app. A key part of achieving this is through applying your expertise while having a close collaboration with other Android & iOS and backend developers, as well as business stakeholders.
- Build features and maintain frontend services by implementing defined work issues.
- Improve and maintain existing code.
- Work with databases, servers, microservices, and APIs, and the integration of all these processes with the native environment.
- Work collaboratively by proposing solutions and alternative point of views to problems.
- Pair Programming and Code Reviews.
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 4yrs of coding as an iOS Developer.
- In-depth experience with Swift and Xcode.
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends.
- Understanding of UI Kit, Core Animation, Interactions, GCD & Networking.
- Excellent understanding of design patterns & Object Oriented Programming.
- Understanding of analytics, remote reporting and measurements.
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Experience with API’s and core data.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Experience working with Git.
- Knowledge of socket based networking desirable.
- Understanding of the iOS ecosystem (APNs, Code signing, iTunes Connect, TestFlight).
- Fluent in English- essential.