Form of employment: permanent
Start date: immediate
OnSite with Client in: London, UK (Zone 1)
About us/AUBAY Group www.aubay.com Ahead of Innovation!
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange.
Aubay were recognised as #32 Best High-Tech Employer in 2016 in France (Google #1).
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- .. doing what it takes for lasting results.
- .. combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- .. personally aiming high and wanting better.
- .. being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- .. about what you do for the company
- Attitude…positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude…think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation…striving to be better than before
- Trust…your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity…thinking of others and striving for excellence
IT Advisor – Job Description
The IT Advisor role provides support to the IT Manager in delivering bottom line value to the business through implementation of innovative, new IT solutions and harvesting existing IT assets to enable the achievement of the business strategy, value drivers and KPIs.
The key focus areas of the role are:
- Relationship management
- Business intelligence
- Integrated Business and IT strategy
- IT Portfolio Management
- Value Generation
Relationship Management: Support the IT Manager to drive a One Team mind-set; work closely with business stakeholders to understand and influence how IT and the business can align strategic success goals, challenging the business to deliver value for IT dollars invested. Works with the natural team in IT and supports the IT Manager to ensure all are operating with a commercial mind-set and driving measurable value.
Business Intelligence: Understand the Business and Industry landscape, including strategic priorities,
challenges and how this relates to the wider enterprise strategy and competitive landscape.Supports
the IT Manager in contributing to business decisions through strong relationships, business and IT
understanding and external market perspectives.
Typical Experience: 4+ years of IT experience. Prefer IT Project experience as a Business Analyst or in IT Operations
Minimum Education or Certification: 3-year Degree
Skills & Requirements:
- The interest and ability to understand the business strategy, value drivers, processes and challenges and to use this to identify opportunities for IT to drive greater business value
- A good understanding of technology deployments in the market and their relevance to driving
Business value for their business area
- Strong business analysis skills and the ability to shape opportunities into project proposals
- Good communication and influencing skills and a collaborative approach for use in engaging with both business and IT stakeholders
- Previous experience identifying and maturing business IT opportunities
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading.
Becoming one of us:
- Salary Band up to £75k
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis