Junior Full Stack Developer
Yielders’ award-winning real-estate investment platform is the UK’s first Islamic finance-friendly FinTech company to be directly authorised by the FCA. We deliver consistent returns for the conscientious, modern investor from as little as £100. Our unique business model has enabled our users to earn regular rental income on the 1st of every month for over 3 years (and counting) as well as competitive returns on exclusive development projects aiming for high capital appreciation.
Our core activities span across FinTech, private equity and soon, fund management. Due to our equity-based investment opportunities, we are one of the few investment companies able to market to the GCC and wider Islamic market whilst steering clear of the risks associated with P2P lending.
We are looking for a Junior Full Stack Developer to assist in building and implementing functional changes to our proprietary technology stack and website.
As a Junior Developer, you will be working in an agile team to deliver functional changes to front end and back end systems through sprints and release cycles. You will work closely with our CTO and existing developers and gain first-hand experience developing cutting-edge solutions for a highly exciting FinTech company. Developers will also:
- Assist in maintaining the existing functionality of the technology stack with ad hoc fixes
- Develop and maintain APIs
- Optimise cross-platform functionality for mobile-friendly site
Are you right for us?
Technology forms a core aspect of the Yielders ethos. We pride ourselves on developing all our solutions in-house and therefore, you will form a key pillar of our business. You should be able to:
- Work with initiative
- Deliver quality work in a timely manner
- Conduct basic data analysis and management exercises
- Be dynamic with a go-getter attitude
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) from a reputable university
- Automated testing and mobile website experience preferable
- Mobile application development experience preferable
- Code versioning tool experience (GitLab) preferable
- Logical thinker with a keen eye for detail