Junior iOS Developer
At sync. we are building an everyday mobile banking platform that legitimately has the potential to disrupt one of the most established global industries. Design and user experience is everything for us! Our platform will be easy to navigate, highly responsive and secure.
So, we need a ‘super-hero’ Junior iOS Developer to help lead the creation of our upcoming mobile platform.
- Understand and influence the vision of modern banking
- Work in an Agile Stakeholder culture
- Take responsibility to manage yourself to deliver our vision
- Own a stake in our vision, which you love the most, and look after that stake
- Keep changing and learning new stakes and delegate stakes you don’t enjoy
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- Passionate about programming with understanding of UI and UX
- Understanding of Design Patterns & OOP
- Understanding of UIKit, Core Animation and Foundation
- Experience with Swift and Xcode
- Experience in writing Unit tests
- Experience in using Git
- Experience in working with API’s
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience in uploading apps to the App Store
- Up to date with the latest Cocoa and iOS trends
- Fluency in English
- Experience of working with Continuous Integration (CI)
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT US
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money.
Through our platform, people can transfer money internationally and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile based platform to make your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to work under the guidance of our CEO, who pioneered mobile banking at Lloyds, NatWest, Halifax and challenger applications like Revolut.
- An international, fun and dynamic team that is located in the heart of the financial district of Canary Wharf at the largest Fintech Accelerator in Europe – Level 39 in London, UK.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks, fresh fruit and more importantly 3pm cookie time.
- Fun social nights out.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Let’s make a difference. Together. Message us with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sync.Money UK Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and inclusive environment for all employees.
All successful candidates will be required to undertake Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks at the appropriate level for the post.