Junior Operations Analyst
Yielders’ award-winning real-estate investment platform is the UK’s first Islamic finance-friendly FinTech company to be directly authorised by the FCA. We deliver consistent returns for the conscientious, modern investor from as little as £100. Our unique business model has enabled our users to earn regular rental income on the 1st of every month for over 3 years (and counting) as well as competitive returns on exclusive development projects aiming for high capital appreciation.
Our core activities span across FinTech, private equity and soon, fund management. Due to our equity-based investment opportunities, we are one of the few investment companies able to market to the GCC and wider Islamic market whilst steering clear of the risks associated with P2P lending.
We are looking for a Junior Operations Analyst to enhance and eventually own BAU processes spanning from business development, accounting / reconciliations and investor relations.
As an Operations Analyst you will get first-hand experience working with a multi-disciplined and accomplished team to assist in all operational activities and develop the skillset necessary to perform and eventually own tasks. You will also:
- Assist in strategic development of new processes in growing business areas
- Model business processes
- Ensure robustness and QA of all current business processes
- Support month-end reconciliations and general reporting
- Monitor investor relations channels and create content for periodic communications (e.g. Development updates and financial statements)
- Help deliver and support the roll out of operating model
- Design solutions
- Gather requirements
- Support senior management team in a wide range of activities
- Take minutes and actions in senior management meetings
Are you right for us?
Operational excellence forms a core aspect of the Yielders ethos. Analysts must have a go-getter attitude and be adaptable enough to learn new ways of working as we develop the business. Additionally, you may be good at:
- Working with initiative
- Delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Building and maintaining relationships
- Basic data analysis and management
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university
- Some prior experience with Office365 and related tools preferable
- Ability to work in a team of dynamic individuals with a can-do mentality
- Desire to push the boundaries of one of the most exciting growing FinTechs on Level 39, Canary Wharf, the largest FinTech hub in Europe