Junior UX/UI Designer
So, we need a ‘super-hero’ Junior UX/UI Designer to help lead the creation of our upcoming mobile platform.
YOU WILL BE
- Defining and designing great user experiences for web and mobile.
- Delivering wireframes and detailing UX stories for our ongoing Sync.Money project.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- Demonstrable UX/UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Technical skills: Photoshop & Invision.
- Knowledge in interaction design principles and concepts and some experience in web and mobile design.
- English written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get the work done with minimal supervision.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and problem solving skills.
WHO WE ARE
For the past 3 years our passion has been saving thousands of people time and money.
Through our platform, people can transfer money internationally and exchange currencies at the cheapest rates in the shortest time possible.
Now here’s a little secret… What we’re currently working on is going to blow our previous product and your mind away!
We’re building a mobile based platform to make your finances easier by building an all-in-one app that synchronises all your financial accounts and simplifies payments.
This exciting new project is going to change the way people interact with their finances and will take us to the forefront of alternative banking.
WE CAN OFFER YOU
- The chance to work under the guidance of our CEO, who pioneered mobile banking at Lloyds, NatWest, Halifax and challenger applications like Revolut.
- An international, fun and dynamic team that is located in the heart of the financial district of Canary Wharf at the largest Fintech Accelerator in Europe – Level 39 in London, UK.
- Exciting work on an innovative project with plenty of responsibility and freedom.
- A modern cafeteria offering complimentary access to hot drinks, fresh fruit and more importantly 3pm cookie time.
- Fun social nights out.
If you have the ambition of working in a truly exciting, forward thinking and passionate company, where your work will have immeasurable impact, here we are!
Feel like you’re ready to accept the challenge and embark on a new and exciting chapter of your life?
Let’s make a difference. Together. Message us with your CV at: firstname.lastname@example.org