Legal Contracts Manager
Bankable is an award winning fast paced FinTech providing a payments platform for developing solutions including virtual accounts, virtual & plastic prepaid card programmes, e-wallets & light banking solutions. We are currently experiencing exponential growth with a client base ranging from global corporates, banks and insurers, to SME’s and FinTechs.
We are currently looking for a Legal Contracts Manager to join the Legal team. You will be working closely with the Management team and the Business teams. You will be responsible for reviewing, advising and drafting commercial contracts. This a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and proactive individual seeking an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative FinTech. You will have the opportunity to develop the position as you grow with the company.
- Manage the contract process from end-to-end
- Support the Management team in the negotiation and execution of contracts
- Liaise with clients with regards to the negotiation, review, analysis and summary of legal and commercial documentation
- Resolve legal queries of varied nature relating to all aspects of the business as required
- Assist in the general legal, commercial and regulatory compliance matters as well as ensuring administration and commercial accuracy of all contracts
- Mitigate risks and liability exposure
- Assist with administrative activities as required
- LPC or equivalent common law certification (dual common law and civil law certification is a plus)
- Have Contract Manager or Paralegal experience (experience in the payments industry is a plus)
- Knowledge of English & French contract Law
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written in English (French and other languages are a plus)
- Creative, energetic, resourceful, takes initiative, self-motivated and a team player
- Highly organized, determined and detail oriented
- Proficient at using the Microsoft suite, especially Word and Excel
What we will offer you
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso coffee machine, fresh fruit for breakfast, and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry and team events