Machine Learning Engineer
DigitalGenius is a venture backed technology company that develops software for enterprise customer service using advanced deep learning methodologies. We’re a small team of like-minded and supportive people with a goal to make customer service better through the use of artificial intelligence.
We are searching for an ML Enthusiast to join our core AI Team. This is a highly technical role for an outstanding individual who can take ownership of projects and start new initiatives. The role involves working closely with the AI Researchers where your time will be divided between improving the core product, investigating new applications of ML and working closely with our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for those who have strong programming capability and a deep interest in AI.
- Comfortable using the command line (bash, zsh, taco-bell programming)
- Strong Python skills
- Comfortable using SQL
- Firm grasp of the fundamentals of Linear algebra
- Rounded knowledge of Machine learning algorithms (clustering, classification, preprocessing data etc.)
- Knowledge of tensor processing/deep learning libraries (training, evaluating and serving models)
Great to haves:
- Big data/NoSQL technologies (Spark, Hadoop, MongoDB)
- Strong grasp of functional programming principles/Immutable data structures
- Contribution to open-source projects, even if it’s reporting bugs.
- Publications in machine learning conferences
- Knowledge of the state-of-the-art NLP and unsupervised learning research (reading ArXiv regularly)
- BSc./MSc. In Computer Science or related field
- Experience in rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Your choice of computer (macbook, desktop etc.)
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free of selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.