AltoStack is a DevOps and Cloud Transformation Consultancy revolutionising the way businesses innovate and grow through our technology products and consultancy services by providing a much more efficient, experienced and affordable way to operate on the Cloud and adopt DevOps without the need for internal hires. We deliver Cloud, Automation and DevOps solutions and we advocate the strategic adoption of automation as the foundation for prosperity in the digital age.
Headquartered in Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom, AltoStack has successfully delivered Cloud and Automation projects for some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in both the public and private sectors across Europe.
About the role
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join us at AltoStack and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in B2B marketing.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Manage partnerships with stakeholders
- Help with lead prospecting tasks
- Perform market research on competition
- Support the daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)\
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Strong use of Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Generous desk budget
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
Work at a fun, fast-paced Consultancy based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!
Job Type: Internship