Marketing & PR Manager
At sync. money we are looking for a ‘super-hero’ Marketing & PR Manager. An incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as a Marketing & PR Manager include:
- English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. You are part of the community but a user too!
- Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
- Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
We are looking for a Marketing & PR Manager with background in FinTech.
- Develop and lead B2B and B2C projects o build brand awareness and grow user acquisition through marketing, social media, content and PR.
- Develop the promotional marketing calendar with key stakeholders.
- Ensure the proposed marketing calendar makes the best used of the marketing budget.
- Community management on social media, including creating content for Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Run the press office using Cision. Write and distribute press releases about product news to B2B and B2C journalist contacts.
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed.
- To develop a plan to meet key KPIs agreed with key stakeholders.
- Coach and develop the marketing team
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- At least 4 years’ experience at a Marketing Manager level within the FinTech, banking, payments or e-Money industries.
- Proven track record of managing multiple marketing campaigns at once.
- Experience with Google Analytics, media monitoring, AdWords etc…
- Experience and knowledge of how to maximise growth using a variety of channels, including SEO, Content Marketing, Email campaigns, etc…
- Great motivation and a drive to succeed.
- Planning and organisation skills.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Experience in managing a small team and able to coach juniors.
Will depend on the location, position and experience of the candidate.
WHO WE ARE.
sync. is a young and exciting FinTech company headquartered at Level39 in Canary Wharf in the Centre of London with a second hub in the Historical Centre of Malaga, Spain, right next to the Picasso Museum. Our driving ambition is to save people time and money. It’s what motivates us to come in to work every morning knowing that we could be making a real difference to people’s lives.
We combine the very best of features and services across the market, whilst also creating our own, to make a unique product that can be everything to everyone. We always say that great products are built by great teams. We’re very much on our way to building both but need more great people to achieve all of our lofty goals and ambitions. Are you that person?
Scroll down to Apply Now!
Why the , crossover, where old banking meets the new world of innovation, disruption and inclusion. We are sync. and you could be too.
WHAT WE DO.
We are aiming to lead the way in Smart Open Banking. We allow users to instantly open a current GBP &/or EUR account in minutes and we provide them with the ability to open up to 30+ other currency accounts. Users are able to exchange currencies between their accounts at the best rates and transfer money worldwide and unbeatable rates. Learn more about our features here.
sync.’s USP is to allow users to synchronise all of their financial accounts (bank, credit, loan and mortgage accounts) in one app, as one experience by utilising our AISP snd PISP licenses. By being able to budget, manage and track all of their accounts and expenses in one place, offering our users unrivalled user experience as a money management platform and be their financial advisor.
This then translates into tailored recommendations on how to save time and money through our marketplace of products from numerous financial and retail service providers that we have deals with.