Mobile App Developer
Form of employment: Permanent Start date: Immediate OnSite with Client in: London, UK (Zone 2)
About AUBAY Group
Aubay Group are an international Digital Services Company operating for 21 years in the European market and working alongside some of the biggest names in the Banking, Finance, Insurance, Energy, IT/Digital, Manufacturing, Transport and Telecoms sectors. With over 7000 Employees across 7 countries and within 16 offices in England/France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Italy/Spain and Portugal, Aubay generated revenues of €423 million in 2018. We are listed on a Euronext Stock Exchange. Aubay were recognised as #32 Best High-Tech Employer in 2016 in France (Google #1).
AubayUK are also based at Europe’s foremost Fintech hub called Level39 www.level39.co at One Canada Square in London/Canary Wharf, E14 5AB and our Client-side demand is in London/Geneva/Paris/Singapore and Houston. Our Clients are globally recognised as Super Majors Financial Services and innovative FinTech. You will be working onsite at one End-Client. You will have the opportunity to work direct for the client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis.
What we are looking for:
There are certain qualities and 10 character traits we seek in our people and these are aligned with our company values.
- Commitment – doing what it takes for lasting results.
- Together – combining our expertise to create smarter solutions.
- Driven – personally aiming high and wanting better.
- Smart – being innovative and open with ideas and using common sense.
- Passionate – about what you do for the company
- Attitude – positive at all times, we are in customer service
- Aptitude – think outside your comfort zone to create solutions from nothing
- Motivation – striving to be better than before
- Trust – your colleagues and manager will expect you to earn this and retain it
- Integrity – thinking of others and striving for excellence
Job Description – Mobile App Developer
Experience in writing code or doing other technical / analytical / configuration tasks. Responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing and supporting application solutions (assisting in production issue resolution)
- Compliance with defined code and documentation standards, including peer review of code and documentation of code changes
- Re-engineering highly complex program components including code generation
- Integrating software packages residing on multiple platforms
- Understand / review functional specifications and translate into program specifications
- Define / review technical specifications
- Participation in decisions regarding the integration of software packages and programs
- Performing testing activities
- Translation of business requirements into program specifications and writing code from the functional description.
- Native (either Android and/or objective C Swift)
- Hybrid (Cordova, node.js, ionic) Xamarin form
- Can work from London offices.
- Willing to not be specialised in any one language, and learn new one.
- .NET JAVA SCP (SAP Cloud Platform) Flutter
About the Client-side deployment:
Our Client, a Super Major, is a Global Energy Company. Around 73,000 employees across more than 78 countries working together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions.
Specialties: Upstream/ Downstream, Bio-Fuels, Integrated Gas, New Energies, Chemicals, Energy, and Trading.
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Udemy Training Platform
- All Public Holidays are not required to work
- Free fruit/ hot & soft drinks/ cookies/ candy (If onsite at Level39)
- You’ll become a community member of Level39 giving you an access and insight to network amongst peers and learn more about tech trends and events like Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning/ Crypto/ Digital Banking/ Cyber/ Robotic Process Automation/ Internet of Things, among others
- Monthly Socials/ Summer Socials/ Winter Socials
- Time to attend conferences
- Work from home opportunities
- Discount on Wintersports holiday at aero1607.com
- Weekly/ Fortnightly and monthly catch-ups with your assigned Talent Attraction and Retention Consultant at AubayUK for open and honest feedback and support – ensuring smooth onboarding.
- The opportunity to work direct for the Client at the end of the assignment on a permanent basis