Office Manager / EA
We’ve reached a point in our evolution as a business whereby we require a highly enthusiastic ‘organiser’ to help coordinate and manage the day-to-day administrative running of the business. You’ll be supporting our C-level team with important tasks as well as ensuring that everything in the office ticks-over smoothly, in a fun and productive environment, with a happy team.
- Be the ‘champion’ of organising, facilitating and supporting the team, in order to ensure everyone has a working environment and the tools needed to be highly effective in their role.
- Act as an Executive Assistant to the CEO and COO, maintaining, scheduling and organising calendars.
- Support CEO & COO in preparation of proposals & contracts.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and expense submissions.
- Perform administrative tasks within HR and delivering project support when required; collaborating on functional projects e.g vacation / sickness leave tracking.
- Support on-boarding of new employees, including ordering of IT equipment.
- Organise team events, workshops and meetings.
- Oversee team calendars and coordinate internal and external meetings, including meeting room reservations and catering.
- Conducting general office management activities, including signing and filing, sending emails, preparing, printing, copying, and binding documents.
- Processing of bills (purchase to payment) and assisting with accounts payable / receivable.
- Manage files and data in a confidential manner; liaise with managers, partners and clients to have all files up to date.
- Guest welcoming, correspondence with reception.
- We’re looking for a ‘people person’; a natural in creating a positive environment and a strong inclination to support the team, pro-actively finding productive solutions to day-to-day needs.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a dynamic business environment in an Office Manager or similar role (experience within a technology-oriented organisation is preferred).
- Individually you are sure-footed and enjoy professional interaction with customers and partners.
- Ability to independently prioritise your workload, covering several tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Confident within numeracy and analytical environments and willingness to assist with book-keeping tasks, if required.
- Strong working knowledge of G-Suite tools (Gmail, GoogleDocs, GoogleDrive etc).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Very strong written and oral proficiency in English.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Generous desk budget
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities