People & Culture Assistant
ON THE SEARCH FOR.
At sync. money we are looking for a ‘super-hero’ People & Culture Assistant and an incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime. If you have prior experience working in Human Resources in the banking industry and if you think you’re up to the challenge of joining our superstar squad then WE WANT YOU!
Other skills required as a People & Culture Assistant include:
- English speaking is essential (Spanish is also a plus), with excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Hardworking, initiative taker and a great team-player
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas on how we can improve our product, culture and company
- Motivated to learn and work at a fast pace environment
- Self-organized and with an eye for details
We are looking for a People & Culture Assistant with background in FinTech.
HOW YOU WILL HELP US SUCCEED:
- Supporting People & Culture operations to run smoothly, while contributing to employees experience at sync.
- Assist Talent Acquisition processes by identifying candidates, advertising job opportunities, scheduling interviews, onboarding plans…
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date employees’ files, records, and documentation
- Assist with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee events, holiday parties, etc.
- Be part of Employer Branding campaigns’ design and roll-out
- Help on answering frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends, best practices and pertinent labour laws
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS).
- Knowledge of labour legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field