About the company:
HOLD is a revolutionary startup building a peer-to-peer lending platform backed by cryptocurrencies. We are an ICO funded team that works in a dynamic, agile and fast-moving environment. Our team is based in London at L39 and Portugal. As part of our growth plans, we are looking for a Product Manager to join us who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
About the role:
What you’ll do:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Engaging and interacting with clients during feedback sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Define Product visions and break it into smaller and incremental deliverables
- Drive product launches including working with the public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Identifying market opportunities, planning and executing the end-to-end product development lifecycle.
- Attend relevant events/ meet-ups to build a presence in the broader market
What you need to have:
· Experience in Product Management
· Interest in cryptocurrencies
· A dynamic, proactive personality, self-starter attitude
· Some previous experience with technology-centric businesses
· Interest and/or experience in working for a startup
· Willingness to work hard and have fun
· Some flexibility to travel
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to achieve great things
This role will be based in our London office and offers reasonable flexibility to work remotely. Compensation is competitive and will be aligned with your experience and expertise.
If this is of interest, please get in touch via email@example.com with your CV.