Product Manager – Wanda Health
Product Leader Job Description – Wanda Health
Wanda Health, an EMV Capital portfolio company, is looking to hire a part-time Product Manager who will have responsibility for ongoing development of its AI Remote Patient Monitoring platform, working closely with Wanda’s California-based management team and with development resources in Europe. We are looking for an experienced IT product manager with experience in telehealth who will be based in London, UK.
Location: London, UK, this role requires working closely with the USA , where Wanda Health headquarters are located.
Wanda Health is a cloud-based platform supporting the clinical workflow, watching for signs of decline in chronic disease patients to provide actionable insights and promote pre-emptive action. Wanda predicts and helps prevent adverse events using, classical analytics as well as Machine Learning, to limit rehospitalizations, generate new revenues and reduce costs of care for payers, providers and patients.
We are looking for a data-driven product leader, influencer and decision-maker. As a product leader, you will define objectives and act as the guardian for the product that revolutionizes the healthcare management market by monitoring chronic disease patients and providing AI driven predictive analytics for CHF patient, to prevent adverse events and support healthcare professionals in preventing them. This is a part-time role, potentially expanding into full-time, and requires experience of rapid development environments, excellent communication, influencing skills and decisive management; telehealth experience is a requirement, and AI / Machine Learning experience will be an advantage.
This role requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, and innovation into how Wanda can position itself as a market leader in the care management space, and requires close attention to details. Communication and leadership skills are critical, as this position interfaces heavily at all levels within the organization itself as well as externally with clients.
The position will include undertaking responsibility for the roadmap, analysis, and execution of improvements and new features of Wanda’s product offering.
As an example of the developments the Product Manager would be delivering, Wanda Health is working currently with medical professionals & providers to support the monitoring of already-vulnerable patients during the Covid-19 pandemic, by extending Wanda’s existing platform monitoring service to cover information relevant to Covid-19 and influenza. Clinicians will use Wanda Health will provide patients and quarantined individuals with regular surveys and symptom reports. Patients can respond to questions using the platform’s multiple channels, as well as reporting their temperature and other relevant vitals. The patients can then be monitored by clinical staff who may themselves be well but self-isolating, as well as clinicians working routinely. Providing access to patient symptoms early, while extending the pool of resources able to access patient’s data, will help reduce pressure on hospitals, increase standard of care and provide reassurance to vulnerable people.
- Develop deep understanding of the healthcare and care management industry and of our business, our customers and their patients, related data
- Set, articulate, and advocate product vision and strategy
- Define and build consensus within the executive team and stakeholders on meaningful metrics for success
- Build and maintain product plans to create value for users and grow the business
- Discover opportunities worth pursuing through product discovery and industry analysis
- Prioritize features and enhancements in story backlog
- Author use cases and user stories and build shared understanding
- Inform decisions with qualitative and quantitative data
- Ensure good communication and transparency within the team
- 5+ years of experience as Product Manager, in an Agile/Lean environment
- Previous experience in Healthcare industry and SaaS/Web/Mobile/native app
- Deep understanding of AI and machine learning
- Experience with Product Discovery, Design Thinking, Lean Product
- Strong experience with analytics, user research to drive decisions
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to speak fluently with business people, partners, engineers
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills
- A passionate and positive attitude, naturally collaborative, highly organized, willing to take on responsibility outside of your role to get the job done
- An analytical and inquisitive mindset with the ability to translate business cases and customer experience into tangible outcomes
Press the Apply button below to submit your CV and a cover letter.