We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security. We also want to help as many people and businesses as possible – both within our society and the global community.
We’re building the world’s first truly intelligent cyber security awareness platform. We are using artificial intelligence and advanced data analysis to measure and transform user awareness, behaviour and culture within organisations.
Today, many businesses rely on CybSafe to help them address human cyber risk, optimise their use of technology and meet their regulatory and legislative obligations.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
Look at our website for more on the ‘what’ and the ‘how’.
The type of person we’re after:
We are looking for a Product Manager to come and play a key role in the development of our product strategy, the product roadmap, and the way in which we define and build our platform and its features.
You will share the vision for the product, and be responsible for its execution, the strategy, and the roadmap. You will take a central lead in the coordination, forecasting, production, release planning and marketing of our product and features at all stages of the product lifecycle. You will own it and be someone who knows how to get sh*# done – well.
You know how to get the best out of people and people want to work with you. You know how to tell the story of what we’re building, how we’ll get there, why it will be awesome, and why we’ll win.
You are the ultimate problem solver, designing and refining solutions to our customers’ most pressing needs and wants. You drive execution and remove roadblocks. You make things happen faster and better. You ensure the product is world-class.
You are constantly product testing in real-world conditions. You define progress and impact, measure them, and maximise results. You convince other people to do what you need them to do for the good of the product. You drive things to closure.
You will be critical to CybSafe’s success. You merge business savvy-iness, technological know-how, and marketing magic to develop and launch innovative products and features that will delight our customers. You are an excellent communicator and will be a brilliantly effective liaison between the different teams and departments. You are passionate about working, and have experience of working in a tech startup.
You need to be technically adept, so you can interact with the development team but also speak clearly with customers and stakeholders. You must be a big-picture thinker, capable of balancing customer expectations with business needs and budget. You need to be able to set clear priorities. You must be a completer-finisher. We are 21st century thinkers and so are you.
- Innovators with positive energy
- Positive change and disruption
- Learning every day
- Living life and having fun
- Product planning, delivery, launch and marketing throughout the product life cycle
- Developing a vision and roadmap for the product based on input from internal stakeholders, customers and the market
- Developing a forecast for the product and managing its delivery
- Working closely with Concept, Research & Development, Engineering/Development and other teams to deliver a product that aligns with this vision and meets market needs
- Identifying the key benefits and value proposition of their product to help the sales and marketing teams
fixing issues with existing products
Skills & Knowledge:
- Minimum of 3 years product management experience in a tech startup environment,
- Highly self-motivated, able to work with both extremely creative and methodological people.
- Proven track record of leading a team and delivering successful results
- Understanding of the technical architecture of modern consumer mobile and web apps
- Skilled with story design and estimation, familiarity with user stories and acceptance criteria
- Experience in Agile teams, managing product backlogs/roadmaps
Additional desirable skills and passions:
- Multivariate testing, data science, user feedback and testing
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and follow through on tasks
- The desire to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
The Package and the Perks:
- It’s a full time role attracting a competitive basic salary and benefits
- We’ll give you a brand new laptop and iPhone.
- We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
- Level39 offices come with unlimited drinks from fridge and massive coffee machine, ping pong tables and regular ‘beer & pizza’events…not forgetting freshly made cookies every day!
- Relaxed attire policy…we’re a tech start-up, after all!
How we work:
- We believe in a results-focused work environment. We’ve got core hours for those who are office based, but these are sufficiently flexible to cater for early starters and late leavers.
- We have a customer-focused, purpose-driven culture where employee performance is recognised and rewarded with on-going development and career prospects.
Where we work?
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London
Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are the guy/gal for the job.