Product Marketing Manager
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to customer service operations of large and growing companies. With offices in London and San Francisco, we’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of transforming customer service through the application of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Product Marketing Manager who will own and lead the company’s efforts to define, deepen and popularise the DigitalGenius product story.
This is a hands-on role that works collaboratively on a 5-person, transatlantic marketing team that is based both in the UK and US. Key stakeholders include product, sales, business development, customer support and company executives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead the informed creation of all of the company’s Sales Enablement tools – data sheets, product presentations, product videos, competitive battle cards and more
- Conduct market research to validate product launch messaging and positioning
- Identify the key buying personas and market segments that should be targeted for new products
- Conduct regular customer interviews to assist with building product messaging
- Competitive research to support both product launches and ongoing product differentiation – ability to define & articulate our unique, defensible product features is key
- Identify and create content that is required throughout the buyer’s journey, working in very close collaboration with the broader marketing and sales teams
- Partner with demand generation to create campaigns that support the goals and targets for each product
- Enable existing and new field resources on how to effectively position and sell DigitalGenius solutions
- Work with technology partners on co-marketing initiatives, as well as with channel partners on co-branded collateral
- Support analyst relations efforts to establish DigitalGenius as a leader in its markets
- Minimum of three years of B2B product marketing experience
- Strong familiarity with technology products and the broader SaaS ecosystem
- Proficiency in writing content, white papers, case studies and eBooks – both at a “business” and a more “technical” level
- Excellent storytelling skills, to win credibility and mindshare from internal and external stakeholders
- Experience building and nurturing relationships across multiple teams and stakeholders, in multiple geographies
- Strategic thinking towards identifying and solving difficult problems
- Proactively work in a fast-paced environment to support high-velocity product and feature launches
- Work autonomously, and ability to partner with key stakeholders for success
- Open-mindedness and objectivity, be receptive to new learnings and ways of thinking
- Good time management and planning skills
- Metrics focused to gauge the success and effectiveness of your work
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team Summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.