DX Compliance Solutions
Here in DX Compliance, we are changing the way Anti-Money laundering is done, by using AI Led software to detect suspicious behavior that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
We are an international, dynamic team of individuals bound by one goal, looking for highly motivated, energetic and engaged Product Owner to join the team.
Your responsibilities for this role may include, but are not limited to:
- Lead an agile scrum team to define and clarify requirements and priorities, working with multiple partners and clients, including technical and business stakeholders
- Own, maintain and communicate a clear product development roadmap in a way that ensures efficient and focused use of development resources
- Refine the product and service vision and requirements based on customer/market needs and business objectives
- Support the evolvement of the agile working model, with a focus on continual improvements to drive efficiency and quality by tracking and reporting on the key measures of efficiency / quality across all work streams, providing recommendations for improvements where appropriate.
- Use the various sources of insight metrics available to make informed decisions about product changes/direction.
- Provide clear expectations, direction and guidance to drive high performance across the teams.
- BA/BS degree in a technical or engineering field or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of experience in building brand new products as a Product Manager or Product Owner (B2B or B2C)
- Experience in the FinTech or Financial Services ecosystem
- Certified in (and/or demonstrable history) using agile methodology to lead the development and delivery of technical products.
- Understanding of Machine Learning & Big Data landscape and Business Intelligence technologies, as well as knowledge of how various data & cloud technologies work together to drive deeper technology adoption
- Good understanding of Analytics, eCommerce, CMS, Email Marketing, CRM and DMP ecosystems / platforms
- Technical background / knowledge (i.e Python, Java, Hadoop, Google Cloud)
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
Director: CEO Simon Dix email@example.com