Product Strategy Manager
What We Need
TAINA creates entirely new products from scratch and turns promising concepts into beautiful products and functionalities, validating decisions commercially along the way to attract a founding into a fully-fledged business.
As our Product Strategist, you’ll be working directly with our head of product, clients and investors to identify new business opportunities, lead new business development efforts; focus on long-term strategic positioning, while seeking to capture near-term demand opportunities.
This role is highly recognized internally and externally as experts in this area.
You’ll tease out problems, conceptualise solutions in the form of experience flows, and validate them with our clients.
This involves rapid experimentation, so we seek individuals who walk the line between product and business.
You have a curious and creative mind, eager to understand what makes people tick, but have the ability to look at things from a business point of view. You should love building products that users rave about and working across different projects with lots of competing priorities at rapid pace. You should thrive in a startup environment and subscribe to lean methodologies and principles of product development.
You’ll Be Responsible For
- Identifying market trends and opportunities
- Taking big ideas and turning them into something that is tangible for
- Develop a strong partnership with the development teams in order to be a
credible and highly effective product lead substitute, serving as the
product expert to Clients and Client Relationship Managers
- Represent TAINA multi-sector products externally at client meetings,
industry conferences and meetings with other market participants
- Develop marketing, servicing and educational materials, including marketing and servicing presentations, monthly commentaries, quarterly investor reports, white papers, and other materials for publication
- Work with investors and their advisors to identify and assess investment needs and recommend suitable investment strategies and solutions
- Identify demand for new products; develop, position and support those products
- Partner with client-facing TAINA professionals to service and grow our MSFI business globally
- Constantly experimenting with new technologies and tools to drive innovation and creativity
You’ll Possess the following Skills and Competencies
- A proven track record of taking ideas and bringing them to life across a range of industries
- Experience with rapid prototyping across a range of various tools
- Ability to demonstrate user experiences in the form of wireframes
- You’re a strong communicator as you’ll be sharing insights and facilitating
workshops with development team members, Client, Senior Management
- You thrive in uncertainty
- We provide all the excitement and freedom of a startup but with the stability and resources of a large organisation. This is your rare chance to contribute across the full business spectrum.
- Growth: Work with and meet exceptional talent. Learn faster than you ever have before.
- Autonomy: Freedom to execute, build businesses, not just products.
For more information or to apply, please contact Patricia at email@example.com