We are seeking a thoroughbred Python ninja, to make a difference in a rapidly progressing prop-tech startup.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter who wants to pioneer new technology for the smart cities and smart transport verticals. We have a friendly and international team based in one of London’s top tech hubs.
Key Requirements and Skills:
- 4+ year’s development experience using Python
- Debian Linux
- SaaS on AWS or Azure
- RESTful APIs
- SQL and NoSQL
We are looking for someone with:
Strong computer science fundamentals such as data structures, algorithms, OOP
Passion for writing testable, clean, modular, well-commented, readable and reusable code
Why work with us?
We are a talented and experienced team of engineers and data scientists, who are passionate about solving the biggest problems facing the smart cities and urban mobility today.
Everyone is fully engaged in product development and future roadmap, from introducing new languages, to improving processes and suggesting new features. We’re a highly motivated team that have already won several awards together and are now looking to disrupt our market and scale globally.
You will be part of a team responsible for creating our IoT interface. This includes working with our sensors and the cloud using ReSTful API’s, creating robust Real Time algorithms for the sensors and batch processing. Working in this role you will have the opportunity to carry out practical experiments and pilot tests with the technology you are developing.
- We are based at Level39, Europe’s largest technology hub in Canary Wharf
- Level39 is home to the leading smart city, cyber technology, retail and fintech companies
- Canary Wharf is one of the world’s leading financial and business districts
- Close to many shops, restaurants, bars, cinemas, a green space, walking and exercising areas
- Great transport links
- Spectacular views over London
- Flexible Working, Pensions, Holidays
- Free tea, coffee, and various soft drinks
- Free freshly baked cookies and treats everyday
- Monthly meet ups – free food and drinks – beer, wine etc.
- Opportunity to socialise with like-minded people in the tech industries
- Onsite cafe, several working spaces, high-speed broadband
- Table tennis, pool, games console and chill out area
Nice to have skills:
- Sc in computer science
- C++, JS(Node, Angular2+)
- Experience in IoT
- Experience in Embedded linux
- Experience using MQTT
- Experience in networking
- BSc in computer science, engineering, computational physics, mathematics or another field with strong computational curriculum
Salary is negotiable, dependent on experience.
To apply or ask any questions please contact email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!