Bankable is an award winning fast-paced FinTech providing a payments platform for developing solutions including virtual accounts, virtual & plastic prepaid card programmes, e-wallets & light banking solutions. We are currently experiencing rapid growth with a client base ranging from global corporates, banks and insurers, to SMEs and FinTechs. Our team supports the financial transaction processing service for our clients through direct API integration and/or white labelled solutions.
We’re looking for a highly motivated QA Lead to lead our testing team in our mission to create high quality software products. In building and maintaining automated testing solutions where necessary, you will ensure the quality of both the product as well as the test framework as it evolves, continuously improving transparency and efficiency. We fundamentally believe in test driven design and would like to automate our processes as much as we possibly can.
- Roll out our testing strategy on an iterative basis continuously improving transparency and efficiency.
- Align automation with the speed of development. Make informed decisions on what, how, and when to automate.
- Constantly push for ways to help us improve code quality and user experience.
- Mitigate risk through using different testing approaches and tools. Your testing approach should focus on prevention.
- You will test, talk with users and stakeholders, analyse trends and deploy high quality code on a frequent basis that delights our users
- Provide leadership, coaching, performance feedback, and training to all direct reports through regular 1:1, individual development plan review, and objectives review.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 8+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Strong experience with test automation tools (eg cucumber, Selenium)
- Experience working in distributed teams
- Demonstrate leadership and have implemented a testing strategy in previous roles
- Demonstrate what the key KPIs for testing on a platform are
- Great intellectual agility and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Native level fluency in English (oral & written), French and other languages a plus
- Previous people management experience
What we offer you
- Work at a fun, fast-paced Fintech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited fresh fruits for breakfast, and freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3pm!
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take the initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry, social and team events