As a tester, you will be involved in the entire end to end software development process. You will be self-directed, detail-oriented and driven to contribute to Bankable’s reputation, growth and success. You will be the test lead for an individual scrum team and drive and direct all test plans.
You are not just a tester. You will be the evangelist for quality management in Agile development. You will play an intricate role in testing new features and functions and be responsible for quantifying and improving data quality within our software.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Knowledge and implementation of CICD
- Strong coding skills with Java
- The ability to design and build test automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience working in Agile and BDD, Gherkin/Cucumber
- Experience testing APIs
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of Docker, SQL
- Experience of Cypress
- Communication and leadership skills
Perks of the Job
- Work at a fun, fast-paced FinTech based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator – Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London (One Canada Square, 2nd highest tower in the UK!), our office offers fresh fruit for breakfast, freshly baked cookies for snacking every day at 3 p.m., monthly networking drinks and regular company team-building activities
- A collaborative work environment where you are encouraged to take initiative and can see the immediate impact of your work on a daily basis. As a result, you will have the flexibility to grow and shape your career within Bankable, based on your interests and ambitions.
- We are a close-knit international team participating in numerous industry, social and team events
- Competitive salary