At sync. money we are looking for a ‘super-hero’ QA Tester. An incredible new team player to join our family and help us to make a real difference. Someone to bring positive energy and a smile to the workplace. Whilst we may be building a company and a brand, we’re also building bonds that can last a lifetime.
Other skills required as a QA Tester include:
- English speaking, with multiple languages beneficial.
- Hardworking, willing to take responsibility but also a co-worker.
- Proactive, willing to get involved with the wider team and helping where possible.
- Being passionate about your job and taking the initiative on coming up with new ideas how we can improve our product, culture and company. You are part of the community but a user too!
- Willing to learn but also to coach others where possible.
- Understanding about the importance of our product, the customer experience to peoples everyday lives and the need to support them where appropriate.
We are looking for an QA Tester with background in FinTech:
Your main role as QA is to ensure that end users enjoy a frictionless experience when using sync.’s app. A key part of achieving this is through testing, while referring back to the business requirements, to ensure that the expected features, functions, and capabilities are available and work as intended.
You will be working closely with Developers, Business Analysts and Project Managers to track defects through to resolution, working as a team to improve features and processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Helping our developers with E2E testing, through developing manual checklists or automated scripts API testing.
- Becoming an expert of our native application (OS, Android and Web).
- Gathering, updating, or verifying requirement specifications.
- Writing test conditions and test cases.
- Running manual test cases.
- Identifying bugs and writing JIRA tickets to report and track them.
- Touching base with developers and business analysts.
- Participating in SCRUM ceremonies.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Have been involved heavily in Automation Testing.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or other technical field, OR equivalent related field work experience of at least 2 years in a QA Tester or Analyst role.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to acquire technical and professional knowledge quickly.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, especially in the analysis of software design and code development and its application to testing.
- Experience in Functional and Performance testing.
- Experience with Web or Native UX/UI testing.
- Experience with bug tracking tools such as JIRA.
- Experience with APIs and Postman.
- Opportunity to expand the role into a hybrid position as Business Analyst.
We will be providing training for this role and looking for candidates that are eager to learn, grow, and develop their technical knowledge and skills.