React Native Developer
We are looking for a talented contract React Native Developer to join our Fintech startup. You will take over the development of our React Native mobile app (built using Expo.io) to bring it to feature parity with our desktop web app, and then push it to the next level.
You will strive to ensure the current code quality by using industry standards, so as to provide good code maintainability and scalability.
You’ll be working with us on site for the majority of the time, although we are open to some remote working once you have a good grasp on the required work.
What is Huddlestock?
Huddlestock makes high quality investing available to everyone. We have built a platform that provides investment ideas to our customers allowing them to see, evaluate, and invest in seconds. Users can choose from ideas from a wide range of investment themes such as Artificial Intelligence, Self Driving Cars, Climate Change and many more.
Required skills (and experience)
- Proven full ownership of development/publishing React Native apps (both iOS and Android)
- Strong UI, HTML and CSS (5 years)
- Good understanding of REST, JSON
- Version control (Git)
- Up-to-date with news/changes to current skill set – Ability to deal with changing requirements
Desirable skills (but not required)
- expo.io (React Native toolchain)
- Financial software experience
- Relaxed environment
- Small passionate team
- Free coffee, tea, and several other beverages and free cookies every day (be quick)
- Awesome view from our office on 39th floor of One Canada Square!
Duration: 3+ Months
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your LinkedIn profile or CV.