Obrela Security Industries
Regional Sales Director – UK
- Contributes to the development and upon approval, ensures the successful execution of OSI’s commercial strategy, thus reinforcing its market share and commercial results in terms of revenue, profitability and sustainability.
- Designs, proposes, implements the sales plan for the designated region so as to achieve the relevant sales targets and contribute to OSI’s commercial success.
- Identifies, proposes, collaborates with new partners, aiming at building long-lasting, powerful, and successful partnerships that will enable OSI to attain its commercial objectives.
- Supports key partners in the identification and evaluation of potential new accounts, so as to increase OSI’s sales revenues and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Identifies new key clients and engages in meetings and related sales activities with the sales back office support from OSI.
- Monitors and evaluates sales results for his/her area of responsibility, market and competition data, in order to maintain alignment with the budget, taking corrective action when necessary, and improve sales force effectiveness by providing direction, coaching and support to sales country managers and sales executives while at the same time reports regularly to OSI.
- Identifies and recommends key communication channels, i.e. shows, forums etc., to the Marketing Department with a purpose to achieve sales business targets and promote OSI and its services.
- Identifies and proposes areas of improvement in the Sales force structure of his/her area of responsibility, processes and systems, in order to enhance sales effectiveness and thus contribute to the achievement of sales objectives with the most efficient and economic deployment of human and financial resources.
- Keeps abreast of market developments and trends in order to make recommendations on pricing of OSI services, provides feedback on customer needs, and ideas on products that would enhance customer satisfaction and sales activities’ effectiveness.
- Coordinates, coaches and motivates his subordinates, through the appropriate training, development, and performance management to ensure that staff have the appropriate knowledge, skills and support that will help them perform effectively and contribute to the achievement of the Department’s short and long-term objectives.
Education & Qualifications:
- Degree in Business Management or related field from an accredited college or university.
- At least 7 years of relevant work experience at management level within the ICT industry.
- Strategic thinking including analytical and financial planning skills to meet and exceed quotas and goals.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to motivate, influence and persuade across all levels of the organization.
- Experience growing and scaling a successful sales team in a fast growth environment.
- Exhibited capability to break down complex issues with the goal of mitigating/eliminating barriers.
- Experience in dealing with issues on an international basis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dynamic and respectful environment – our people are the core of our business, we value each and every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching – work with passionate people and receive both theoretical as well as hands-on training
- Career development. Expand your career internationally and work alongside knowledgeable people from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon your experience and qualifications. We’re focused on rewarding efforts. Our salaries and benefits package will keep you motivated throughout your career