Envestnet | Yodlee
Regional Sales Manager
Yodlee’s APIs power a wide variety of fintech applications, to create new credit algorithms, reduce payment risk, manage personal and business experience, make investment recommendations, streamline the credit application process, and dozens of other use cases. This role will work with small to mid-size enterprises, as well as the latest well-funded start-ups, managing the sales process from lead generation to closing. The fintech revolution is underway! Yodlee is in a unique position to capitalize on the opportunity.
Yodlee is growing rapidly and is looking for an experienced sales professional to manage a sales territory, drive revenue, and meet a sales quota. Responsibilities include owning the end to end sales cycle from generating new leads, to identifying, progressing, and closing opportunities.
The candidate must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to have business conversations with executive-level contacts. The candidate must understand enterprise sales and consultative selling. The candidate must be capable of managing complex sales processes and lead a sales team to bring optimal solutions to clients.
- Responsible for achieving annual booking quota
- Effective, timely and accurate forecasting, via salesforce.com, on a weekly basis of all sales opportunities and activities
- Identify and capitalize on expansion opportunities within assigned accounts and up-selling products/services
- Prospect and pipeline generation, with Yodlee Marketing and Inside Sales, within the assigned territory and accounts
- Hands-on with RFP & RFI responses and proposal generation (working with Yodlee Product and pre-sales resources) to the assigned client
- Responsible for negotiating pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale within assigned approvals
- This is an individual contributor role, but you will lead a cross-functional sales team to develop the optimal solution to address client needs and beat the competition
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers
- Lead regularly scheduled meetings, both in person and on the phone, with clients’ executives, senior-level managers, and decision-makers
- Understand customer key business drivers and business issues and optimize Yodlee positioning of services/products/software within the prospect to address their needs and close the sale
- Responsible for selling the core value (value based selling) of our solutions and demonstrating the ROI our solutions deliver at an executive level to the prospect
- Effectively create and lead the Yodlee matrix team in support of all sales pursuits
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and retention of client business for Yodlee
- Conduct client reviews for Yodlee management and cross functional teams
- Keep abreast of Financial Industry knowledge, market and consumer behavior trends and understand impact to customer base
- B.S. or B.A. College Degree along with 8+ years of enterprise software sales experience in Cloud based / SaaS based solutions consisting of software, professional services, maintenance or subscription services
- Experience selling complex solutions to the financial technology ecosystem
- Knowledge of mobile computing platforms and solutions
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Ability to produce clear, concise, informative documentation to support overall sales strategy and execution
- Proven track record in attaining and exceeding quota based metrics
- Ability to interact with CXO stakeholders, ability to penetrate accounts across Line of Business and IT organizations
- Demonstrated leadership skills, team work and collaboration skills, and strong business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills: must be able to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships
- Travel required: up to 50% in territory
What’s in it for you? (EVP – Employee Value Proposition) –
This is a unique opportunity for you to directly impact one of the largest and most recognized companies within the financial technology space. You will be on the front line and directly responsible for helping the organization achieve and sustain its growth.