Risk & Compliance Officer
UKDE Limited is a blockchain technology-based UK company that provides international financial services. It is regulated by the UK FCA and is committed to providing safe, compliant and convenient digital financial services to the global community. It’s asset-trading platform with full licenses under UK financial supervision.
The company will launch a variety of fiat money and digital currency trading pairs, including US dollars, Euros, British pounds, and Chinese RMB, with bundle visa cards to achieve global online payment for digital currencies. The company will also cooperate with national payment platforms to gradually open up the free exchange channels for fiat money and digital currency in various countries. The basic financial services provided include fiat money and digital currency trading wallet services, global asset digital financial services, and digital asset standard audit online services.
We are currently looking for a talented and ambitious person to join our team as a Risk & Compliance Executive. Successful candidates responsible for ensuring a company complies with its outside regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues proactively;
- Report back to business functions on current risks and compliance performance;
- Review marketing materials, presentations and websites to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Assist in the gathering of internal information in response to regulatory requests;
- Create a culture of compliance in company;
- Serve as AML officer of the company;
- Support and maintain KYC, GDPR and etc policies for customers;
- Ensure that your findings are recorded and followed up with management so that issues can be rectified;
- Perform risk assessments to understand risk level, significance and scope.
- Relevant compliance experience (at least 3 years) in law, financial companies, banks, or crypto business, preferably with a relevant law degree;
- Critical decision making and problem-solving ability，need to decide and judge on the information available;
- The ability to analyse and interpret information quickly;
- Articulate and skilled in presentation;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, needed for communicating with a wide range of people, both internally and externally;
- Team player with great interpersonal skills;
- Due to the nature of the job, the ability to speak a foreign language (EU language) and the knowledge of the Blockchain industry may be a strength;
- Can legally work in the UK, long-term preferred;
- Job Type: Full-time or Part Time
- 09:00 am – 17:00 pm Monday – Friday
- Salary depends on experiences
- If you believe that you are the candidate we are seeking, please attach your CV and a Cover Letter via email and the job title when you apply.
Salary: £25,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year