DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF A SALES SUPERSTAR, WITH A PASSION FOR ALL THING DIGITAL?
Dotsquares is a global creative digital development agency, specialising in Website, Mobile Apps and Games development. We also provide additional services such as Digital Marketing, Hosting, QA and testing. With over 650+ employees worldwide we have an international pool of over 12,000+ clients. Working on projects of all scopes we support start-ups, SMEs and large corporations with their digital projects. Offering a number of services all under one roof we provide a service like no other. As we continue to expand in this ever changing industry, a rare opportunity has arisen for a Sales Consultant to join our team of professionals.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Consultant, who is available to start immediately. You’ll join our Dotsquares family as part of a growing team in our London office in Canary Wharf. We are looking for a motivated individual with a proactive attitude. The right candidate will be able to show initiative, and must be willing to take on any challenge and work hard to assist clients. The job involves a mixture of pre-project requirement gathering, sending completed project analysis documents, managing projects during development as well as support after the project is complete. As we continue to strive to be the best in the industry we’re also passionate about delivering great customer service in everything we do.
- Bring new leads and enquiries to the business.
- Gather clients’ requirements to enable enquiries to be estimated (after discussions via phone, email, Skype, WhatsApp).
- Provide estimates to clients which will be compiled by our technical analysts
- Keep close relations with previous customers using our bespoke CRM to create sales
- Upsell our additional services like Digital Marketing, hosting, QA and testing.
- Meeting sales, conversion and customer service targets.
- Liaising with our Development teams, other Project Managers and the Business Development Manager.
- Able to travel between offices in the UK and other destinations if required.
As with all small teams, you’ll be required to be highly flexible and dig in to help out in any way we need. Our working environment can be quite diverse when it comes to company priorities so the ideal candidate will be highly organised, and great at multitasking.
- Proven track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Good communicator with excellent telephone manner.
- High level of spoken/written English.
- A passion for technology and innovation
- Ability to work in a busy and demanding environment
- A keen eye for detail – a somewhat perfectionist when it comes to liaising with clients
- Have a good working knowledge of trending technologies
- Someone who can work independently on individual tasks as well as working in a team collectively.
- Someone who flourishes in creative environments, and won’t be afraid to try new things on how to take the company to new heights as a collective.
- Ability to self-learn and resolve complex issues
- A keen thirst for progression in an international brand.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running so it would be an advantage if you have previous sales experience in the software industry. Most of the work involves speaking to clients, so a good knowledge of both planning and developing software is required in order to guide clients, manage projects, and resolve issues. Most projects are unique and work is varied which keeps things interesting. We work across all industry sectors, so there is a big element of teamwork.
- Competitive rate based on experience.
- This is a commission based role, so there is a potential to earn more in reflection of your performance.
- An opportunity to grow in an international brand.
- Travel to global locations to represent the brand.
JOB TYPE : Full Time, Contracted
ESSENTIAL FOR THE ROLE:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a sales based role with measurable targets.
- Education in Computer Science or a related field with exposure to web and mobile technologies.
- Customer care experience is essential
- Must be literate in all Microsoft Office Programs
- Knowledge of mainstream software systems and key terminology is a must.