Sales Development Representative
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to customer service operations of large and growing companies. With offices in London and San Francisco we’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of transforming customer service through application of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to work in our Sales team in London. Customers are the lifeblood of our company and so we need a strategic, customer-focused and results-driven Sales Development Representative to identify potential customers and get them interested in DigitalGenius. You will be responsible for the pre-sales process and will play a major key in bringing DigitalGenius to new customers.
- Research accounts and identify key players, generate interest, qualify and develop leads
- Identify the right use cases by truly understanding the added value we bring to customers
- Pre-call prep, qualification & discovery calling, handling objections, follow up
- Schedule, set up and perform demos for potential customers
- Partner with the Sales and Growth teams to help close and onboard new customer
- 1-3 years of experience in a Business Development role
- Exceptional follow-through with a strong work ethic and “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Eager to learn and grow with the company
- A self-starter able to work independently and within a team
- A person with the highest level of integrity
- Passionate about technology and how it can be used to drive business impact
- Willing to contribute to an amazing work culture and environment
- Comfortable with the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
What We Offer
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday W
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team Summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.