DX Compliance Solutions
Sales Director UK
Location: Canary Wharf, London
Here in DX Compliance, we are changing the way Anti-Money laundering is done, by using AI Led software to detect suspicious behaviour that potentially proceeds to crime or the financing of terrorism.
We are an international, dynamic team of individuals bound by one goal, looking for highly motivated, energetic, and engaged Sales Director to join the team.
You will lead the full sales and marketing lifecycle: planning, execution, monitoring, analysis and optimisation. You will have high levels of responsibility in the highly challenging but rewarding environment. Your network with Chief Compliance Officers, MLRO’s and Heads of AML will be vital.
we want people who already know the processes we’ll need to scale into over time. we value people who’ve recently been working in a start-up and/or small company environment. Instead the requirement is that you know the processes that make organisations successful.
- Conducting market research and competitive analysis;
- Creating corporate messages;
- Leveraging research for brand architecture and positioning;
- Creating a standardized outreach for clients and coordinating its implementation across sales channels, client management, and marketing and communications;
- Developing weekly, monthly, and annual sales plans, strategies and targets (e.g. segmentation, competitive analysis, market intelligence, pricing, promotions, and revenue generation and growth);
- Developing and implementing robust sales processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals;
- Examining growth opportunities (e.g. MLRO and AML conferences); and
Setting KPIs and measuring the success of marketing and creative campaigns.
- Building relationships with Chief Compliance Officer’s, MLRO’s, Heads of AML and other key stakeholders
- Running trade show exhibits to attract prospective clients;
- Speaking at trade shows to deliver proper messages to right audience; o Arranging one-on-one meetings with clients;
- Showing product demos and explaining how DX Compliance works
Listening to clients;
- Writing meeting minutes;
- Discussing legal arrangements with CEO;
- Incorporating clients’ needs and feedback into license agreements;
- Closing deals;
- Asking early adopters to provide reviews and testimonials;
- Monitoring revenue pipelines and leads, adjusting as necessary;
- Tracking results;
- Finding improvement opportunities;
- Optimising sales and marketing operation; and
- Ensuring that sales teams meet weekly, monthly, and annual targets.
- Finding, developing and leveraging industry experts who have time, money, expertise and connections with Chief Compliance officers, MLRO’s, Head of AML and advisory board members (especially those on audit and risk committee’s) ;
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships with existing stakeholders;
- Creating and maintaining a solid network of strategic partnerships with other data vendors;
- Adding new sales channels and third-party resellers;
- Creating weekly newsletters from scratch and circulate to stakeholders; and
- Overseeing the media relations (incl. social media and all methods of advertising).
Sales team building
- Building a highly efficient team of sales professionals; and
- Arranging training sessions with third parties and mentoring the sales team.
- Co-working with developers to update information and contents, maximizing visitor conversion;
- Creating a best in class social media presence empowering stakeholders to spread the brand virally;
- Designing and coordinating promotional campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts; and
- Co-working with a film maker to create a video.
- Building brand awareness and ensuring that all communications align with the brand;
- Handling corporate communications to deliver a brand-consistent message; and
- Heightening brand awareness in the community and marketplace at the national and global levels.
- Acquiring reliable and comprehensive feedbacks on user experiences from enterprise clients; and o Advising developers on the design and product for better user experience.
- Reporting directly to Chief Executive Officer on status of what you have done every day.
- 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales.
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Never satisfied with the status quo
- Team worker
- Unwavering commitment to integrity and professionalism
- Strong passion about equity valuation and game changing technologies in financial services.
- Excellent Networking skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience selling to Chief Compliance Officers or Chief Risk Officers of Financial Institutions
- Proven ability to cold e-mail and cold call enterprise clients
- Proven track record of sales planning, sourcing, closing deals and achieving sales
- Targets proven track record of building satisfied, loyal and referenceable enterprise clients.
- Economics, Accounting, Finance degrees or related
- Good time management skills
- Experience working for financial data vendors
- Experience recruiting, developing and retaining high performing sales talents
Compensation will be very competitive, based on your experience, with commission and an additional equity element. We really care about our team and provide high performers will plenty of growth opportunities with us.
Director: CEO Simon Dix