AltoStack is a DevOps and Cloud Transformation Consultancy revolutionising the way businesses innovate and grow through our technology products and consultancy services by providing a much more efficient, experienced and affordable way to operate on the Cloud and adopt DevOps without the need for internal hires. We deliver Cloud, Automation and DevOps solutions and we advocate the strategic adoption of automation as the foundation for prosperity in the digital age.
Headquartered in Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom, AltoStack has successfully delivered Cloud and Automation projects for some of the largest and most prestigious organisations in both the public and private sectors across Europe.
Sales Manager Role:
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Manager to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
You will be responsible for maximising our sales potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those to plans to the CEO.
- Design a lead generation plan that is reviewable and adaptable to take into account company and market developments
- Meeting all sales targets, in-line with agreed objectives to support UK growth
- Network at relevant events across UK and Europe
- Outbound calling, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and list cultivation
- Managing and coordinating sales opportunities via our Sales CRM software
- Managing and engaging with relevant third parties and potential partners
- Inputting, executing and refining a strategic sales plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensuring a strong market presence
- Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Ensuring that all potential customers leave the meeting feeling that their expectations have been exceeded through professionalism, expertise and genuine engagement
- Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to our CEO.
- BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- 2-3+ years tech sales experience
- Strong experience with opening new business
- Experience with CRM
- Good experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent presentation skills
- Highly motivated, proactive worker capable of working independently
- Results driven and able to work to targets
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and outgoing personality who loves to talk to new people
- A general understanding of data analysis techniques
- An excellent understanding of technology and passion for innovation within the space
- An interest in IT
- Good understanding of Cloud Computing
- Understanding of marketing tools
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £1,000 for personal development (trainings & certifications)
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Generous desk budget
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
Up to £50k per annum based on experience
Work at a fun, fast-paced Consultancy based in Europe’s largest technology accelerator Level39 (Canary Wharf, London). In addition to awesome views of London, our office offers unlimited coffee brewed by a slick Nespresso machine, fresh fruit for breakfast and freshly baked cookies every day at 3pm!