Technorizon UK is a focused Systems Integrator, specialising in providing consultancy and services for IT Security Solutions. We use cutting edge technologies and our aim is to resolve our customers’ IT Security problems and doubts. All with an excellent level of expertise due to long experience of operating in this sector.
Whilst we have a track record of more than 20 years, with offices in Dubai, India, Portugal and Spain, we have highlighted the UK as a significant growth market so have launched a new office based and are looking to hire an experienced, consultative salesperson to join our team! You will be first on the ground – working from Level39 with our Country Manager, tasked with meeting revenue growth targets, maximising sales potential and helping to create a strategic sales plan in line with our overall business goals. You will become a product specialist, prospecting and identifying opportunities, conducting online and face-to-face demos, negotiating and closing deals at SME level.
In the UK we certainly have that start-up feel, with huge ambitions and the opportunity for you to grow your career as the business scales, so we are looking for commitment, resilience and ability to close deals on a consistent basis whilst feeding back on market trends and developments.
You will be responsible for:
● Meeting all sales targets, in-line with agreed objectives to support UK growth
● Design a lead generation plan that is reviewable and adaptable to take into account company and market developments
● Network at relevant events across London and the UK
● Outbound calling, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and list cultivation
● Managing and coordinating sales opportunities via our Sales CRM software, ensuring kept up-to-date and used correctly in line with company policy
● Managing and engaging with relevant third parties and potential partners
● Inputting, executing and refining a strategic sales plan that expands our company’s customer base and ensuring a strong market presence
● Building and promoting strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
● Ensuring that all potential customers leave the meeting feeling that their expectations have been exceeded through professionalism, expertise and genuine engagement
● Coming up with new ideas through brainstorms to help the UK arm become as successful as possible
● Presenting sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to our Country Manager
● 2-3+ years tech sales experience
● Strong experience with opening new business
● Experience with Salesforce
● Good experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
● Strong analytical and quantitative abilities with excellent written and verbal communications
● Excellent presentation skills
● Highly motivated, proactive worker capable of working independently
● Results driven and able to work to targets
● Excellent time management skills
● Confident and outgoing personality who loves to talk to new people
● A general understanding of data analysis techniques
● An excellent understanding of technology and passion for innovation within the space
● An interest in IT security
● Experience with Cyber Security projects
● Understanding of marketing tools
● Speaking Spanish
We offer a competitive salary, commission scheme and benefits package and are looking forward to hearing from you!