Sales & Marketing / Investor Relations Assistant Director
Location: Central London
Start date: 15 October 2018
You will initially be working to:
- create sales, product and marketing collateral (including print material) and other content as required, such as pre-sales & sales presentations, and trade show collateral.
- scope and create templates for marketing campaigns, landing pages, digital initiatives, email campaigns, etc.
- work with our in-house designer to develop website copy and content
- monitor relevant global conferences to support our sales team efforts
- develop and support our investor relations management approach, including expanding and maintaining CRM best practices.
- Fluent English / excellent communication skills
- Excellent with MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Eligibility to work on permanent basis in UK
- (preferred) experience in a financial services environment
- (preferred) fluent Chinese/Mandarin
- (optional) Adobe, HTML, CSS, Gif, Graphic Design, Web Design, Mobile, WordPress
- You must have great attention to detail, show intellectual curiosity around the work you’re doing and be willing to work hard to meet deadlines.
- An existing interest in Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies would be a big advantage.
- You must have demonstrable sales and marketing experience – e.g. created and directed B2B sales campaigns, created sales brochures, run social media.
- Demonstrable investor relations work would be an advantage.
- You must be available immediately and able to work flexibly
Preferred demonstrable skills/abilities:
- Experience as copy writer.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing
- Experience in Investor Relations (or financial services)
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org