DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to customer service operations of large and growing companies. With offices in London and San Francisco we’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of transforming customer service through application of artificial intelligence.
Currently, we’re looking for a Salesforce Developer with experience developing high-performing applications for the Salesforce Platform.
- Work on small autonomous teams to build applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Apex, Visualforce and Lightning Component Development.
- Work with other technology teams in order to facilitate interfaces between Salesforce.com and other systems.
- Develop and administer Salesforce managed packages.
- 3-5 years of experience developing on Salesforce platform.
- Strong knowledge of software development principles: Design patterns, Modular programming
- Experience with Salesforce development including Apex Classes, Apex WebServices (with REST and SOAP standards), Apex Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Batch Apex, Apex Schedulers, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, SOQL and Migration Tools.
- Salesforce Platform Developer I / Salesforce Platform Developer II (or Advanced Developer Dev501)
- Experience using source control with Salesforce development and configuration
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Candidates who built Salesforce Apps (Managed Packages)
- Certified Service Cloud Consultant
What We Offer
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday W
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team Summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.