Salesforce Solutions Engineer
DigitalGenius is a venture backed technology company that develops software for enterprise customer service using advanced deep learning methodologies. We’re a small team of like-minded and supportive people with a goal to make customer service better through the use of artificial intelligence.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer with Salesforce experience to be part of the service delivery team at DigitalGenius in London. It’s likely that you are currently working for a Salesforce consultancy delivering Salesforce Service Cloud projects or at a Salesforce ISV deploying an enterprise app.
- Perform technical discoveries to understand a customer’s Salesforce environment and to document the deployment of DigitalGenius AI solutions
- Deploy DigitalGenius AI solutions to a customer’s Salesforce environment including any integration required to interoperate with existing customisations
- Be the second-tier escalation point for post-deployment issues reported by customers
- Deliver feedback to the product team on features that prospective and current clients are requesting
- Contribute to a Solution Engineering Toolkit – a repository of best practices, deployment and tools
- Be a collaborative member of the service delivery team, which consists of solution engineers, programme managers and support developers
- Help to maximise the success of pilots to assist with post-pilot rollouts
- Salesforce experience, preferably with exposure to Service Cloud
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning is desirable
- Salesforce Certified Administrator and Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant certifications would be a bonus
- Experience in a rapidly growing, diverse and one of the best start-ups in the AI industry
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation days, public holidays and sick leave
- Pension Scheme
- Gym membership at Third Space in Canary Wharf or Travel Contribution
- Company MacBook
- Company Cycle Scheme
- A free selection of teas, coffees, juices and freshly baked cookies everyday W
- Sponsorship to attend relevant worldwide conferences and trainings
- Freedom to experiment with your ideas and develop your skills
- Great working environment in Canary Wharf with stunning views of London
- US/UK Team Summits
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that it equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your ideas and meritocracy from us
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.