We’re looking for someone amazing to drive our information security to the highest standards. In this exciting role you will have a mixture of hands-on security work, strategic planning and driving the company to achieve the highest possible levels of security standards. You will need to be energetic, have a passion for information security and be technically outstanding. You will have some clever people working with you and so you need to be able to earn their respect. You will also be responsible for managing our ISO 27001 accreditation.
You will be responsible for driving our information security strategy, architecture and implementation.
Experience and skills, you really do need:
- Experience with attack surface analysis and threat modelling
- Proven experience maintaining the highest levels of information security within a Cloud environment
- Proven experience developing automated monitoring & alerting for live services and responding quickly and effectively to any problems
- Hands on experience with the ISO 27001 certification process
- Secure coding best practices
- Proven experience enforcing the highest levels of security within a Corporate network
- Maintenance and enhancement of security technologies
- Proven experience in penetration testing, vulnerability scanning and analysis
- Experience training employees in security best practices and enforcing security policies
- Experience taking ownership of risks & issues through to resolution
- Proven experience securing mainstream RDBMS systems
- Proven experience of server hardening techniquesUseful skills:
- Ideally you will hold a CEH certificate
- Proven mentoring skills
- Understanding of social engineering risks and countermeasuresAbout TAINA Technology Limited
TAINA is a Level39 RegTech start-up which has won the European and the Global New Venture Challenges 2017.
We are growing very fast and have a very diverse and supportive team. Our team are our family, we want you stay with us for the long term and grow with us.
For more information or to apply, please contact Patricia at firstname.lastname@example.org