Senior Account Executive
YAP GLOBAL IS HIRING
Our dynamic team is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated team member to join as a Senior Account Executive. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of exciting fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects.
Senior Account Executive:
We are looking to bring a Senior Account Executive into our London-based team. The perfect candidate will be delivering high-quality outcomes for clients through establishing media relationships, creatively contributing to stories and successfully pitching them to the media against a defined plan.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- A successful candidate with a minimum of 2 years experience in tech or finance PR or journalism
- Have proven experience in working in an agency environment
- Have an established network of media contacts.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships with key influencers and decision-makers
- Have a track record of successfully pitching client stories to tier 1 & 2 media publications
- Be organised with a good eye for detail
- Strong storytelling skills.
- Be proactive
- Willingness (and a desire to) to travel to client meetings and networking events as and where required
- Research and write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies, and product pieces
- Pitch press releases and feature ideas by phone or email to national, regional, and trade journalists, across print, broadcast and online, to interest them in covering clients’ stories
- Proactively arrange interviews and editorial meetings with key journalists for clients’ spokespeople – in person or over the phone.
- Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Brainstorm fresh ideas for PR campaigns, craft media strategies and execute them
- Work as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity.
- Assist with the production of client publications, such as blog posts
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation
- Actively reporting to and interacting with clients on a daily basis
- Be the media liaison on behalf of clients and representation of client with media as required
YAP Global (Your Angle Presented Globally) is an international PR and communications firm that works with meaningful fintech, blockchain and cryptocurrency projects with stories we believe should be heard on the global stage.
Our portfolio of clients includes industry leaders such as Bitmain, CoinDesk, Securitize, MEW (MyEtherWallet), Legacy Trust and more.
YAP Global aims to be the bridge between quality journalism and emerging technology companies who are making a difference in the world.
While we are based in London, this role is not location-specific, we’re ideally looking for someone based in the Asia Pacific region.
If you are looking to join a fast-paced, engaging, and growing team, then YAP Global could be the perfect place for you. Perks include flexible working, opportunity to learn from a global team and travel.
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume/ CV
- A one-page letter on why you want to join, why you will be a good fit.
- If YAP Global was your client, can you provide three ways you would boost their PR profile.