Senior Account Manager
We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security. We also want to help as many people and businesses as possible – both within our society and the global community.
We’re building the world’s first truly intelligent cyber security awareness platform. We are using artificial intelligence and advanced data analysis to measure and transform user awareness, behaviour and culture within organisations.
Today, many businesses rely on CybSafe to help them address human cyber risk, optimise their use of technology and meet their regulatory and legislative obligations.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
Look at our website for more on the ‘what’ and the ‘how’.
Senior Account Manager
The type of person we’re after:
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager to join our high-achieving sales team and be responsible for the management, growth and generation of revenue through a number of strategically important accounts.
This role is one of a number of similar roles in the team. As a result, we are looking for someone who has extensive experience of what it takes to successfully deliver BD/sales in the cyber security/IT sector and still has a well-developed network of contacts in the industry.
Your role will be to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers or partners and develop new business and actively seek new opportunities. You will be responsible for ensuring that we maintain the accounts you are allocated whilst also responsible for generating additional revenue through those accounts, or the access they afford.
You will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers and partners.
We’re seeking individuals that have a successful background in sales and are passionate about working in the UK cyber security tech sector.
- Innovators with positive energy
- Positive change and disruption
- Learning every day
- Living life and having fun
- Grasp the company vision and concept and represent this clearly to customers and partners, such that they understand how CybSafe is able to meet their needs, address their wants and solve their problems.
- Matching your understanding of our products and services to your understanding of how our customers make decisions, using data and insights, making you a trusted advisor to their business. This ties into understanding what your customers need to track and analyse, and how to present the information back to them so that the value proposition is apparent.
- Managing a sales pipeline effectively, from spotting a potential opportunity, to onboarding a new customer, through to supporting them in being skilled up on our service and product, right through to reporting.
- Building effective relationships and communication modes. There are internal and external stakeholders contributing to the successful management of accounts, and you’d need to know how to clarify and manage expectations with all of them, and manage conflict and escalations effectively, in order to build trust and solidify relationships.
- Managing accurate and timeous delivery on customer expectations. Being ultimately responsible for the quality of analytical reports and data delivered to our customers, you’d need to have a keen eye for detail to make sure that system mapping of client journeys, analysis and optimisation, and reporting for your clients is spot-on.
- Being able to command and influence an audience with compelling presentations, and champion the brand at networking events. Your command of the English language, and interpersonal savvy, should be obvious.
- Being naturally curious enough to stay progressive in your work, and up to date with the trends, stories, challenges and pitfalls of the cyber security and tech arena.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Account Director or relevant role.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS or equivalent; MBA is a plus; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years’ proven experience as a strategic account manager or consultant ideally within an IT solutions, business intelligence, research and/or software solutions environment, with large corporate or enterprise clients
- Experience working with systems integrators and consultancies is a plus.
- This position carries an order booking quota – previous experience and track record of closing six/seven-figure in either a direct or indirect sales role is required.
- A proven track record in navigating ambiguity and creating structure from client requirements, resulting in a clear way forward for the client
- Excellent composure and a drive to ensure that clients are satisfied and see value.
- Willingness to travel, including overseas for 1-2 weeks at a time if necessary.
The Package and the Perks:
- It’s a full time role attracting a competitive base salary with a 50/50 commission split
- We’ll give you a brand new laptop and iPhone.
- We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
- Level39 offices come with unlimited soft drinks, ping pong tables and regular ‘beer & pizza’ events…not forgetting freshly made cookies every day 🙂
- Relaxed attire policy…we’re a start-up!
How we work:
- We believe in a results-focused work environment. We’ve got core hours for those who are office based, but these are sufficiently flexible to cater for early starters and late leavers.
- We have a customer-focused, purpose-driven culture where employee performance is recognised and rewardedth on-going development and career prospects.
Where we work?
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London
Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: email@example.com and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are the guy/gal for the job.