Senior Customer Success Manager
- Do you consider your next challenge in AI?
- Are you fanatical about delivering an exceptional customer service?
- Do you find managing a portfolio of globally recognized customers, having the ability to impact their business success inspiring?
DigitalGenius is a venture-backed artificial intelligence company, bringing practical applications of deep learning and AI to customer service operations of large and growing companies. With offices in London and San Francisco we’re a growing team of like-minded and supportive people with the goal of transforming customer service through application of artificial intelligence.
Here at DigitalGenius, we are looking for a Senior Customer Success Manager to lead our EMEA Customer Success Team.
The ideal candidate is an experienced individual, focused on working towards deadlines/deliverables. Having extensive account management experience within the IT or SaaS sector is a massive plus. DigitalGenius, is looking for a team player who thrives on working in a fast-paced sales environment.
- 5+ years’ experience leading Professional Services teams, successfully implementing packaged application solutions against spec and deadlines, whilst achieving internal revenue targets
- Lead the EMEA Customer Success Team to ensure efficient and timely delivery of projects
- Develop, review and Implement Customer Account Plans for the designated base in order to deliver outcomes of the Customer Experience Strategy
- Be the single point of contact for the designated base of Enterprise customers across all roles and personas within their organisation
- Relationship building through regular customer interactions/meetings
- Deal negotiation, contract and SLA management where required in key accounts
- Being decisive and confident in fulfilling customer requirements in order to delight clients or overcome time constraints/deadlines.
- A consultative manner with effective stakeholder management skills at C level
- Providing engagement and technical leadership to ensure the technical success of projects
- Supporting the sales teams, managing escalations, QA
- Able to effectively manage Customer Success Team to successfully deliver numerous concurrent projects, against realistic project schedules with clear and efficient communication with the clients.
- Overall responsibility to drive seamless on-boarding processes and work cross-functionally with our product and sales team to actively lead each customer’s successful deployment
- Knowledge of: Artificial Intelligence based products/services, IT services and financial management (budgeting, cost allocations, capital & operating expense handling, program portfolio management, application/infrastructure support): IT Infrastructure domains (data centres, network/communications, server utilisation, virtual environments, storage and application development and maintenance) Relational database concepts (understanding large data sets, resolving data-related issues, leading iterative technical design activities).
What We Offer:
- Ownership and Meritocracy: We aren’t clock watchers and work in a highly results-driven way. So, you can expect full autonomy to experiment with your idea and meritocracy from us.
- Competitive Salary: If you can bring you’re ‘A’ game to us then we won’t be shy about paying the remuneration. That’s not all, we will back it up with a generous pension scheme too.
- World Class Gym Membership: We take pride in looking after our people’s well-being and confidence. You will have full access to ThirdSpace Canary Wharf
- Dry Cleaning Service: Let’s not worry about those crisp clean ironed attires. We have got it covered for you.
- Freshly baked cookies every day at 15:00pm. We hope that you don’t have a sweet tooth as you won’t be able to have enough of them.
- Need anything? We are committed to your success as we know that It equates to ours so anything you need to do your job well? Just ask!