Senior Frontend React JS Developer
We are CybSafe. We’re passionate about the human aspect of cyber security. We also want to help as many people and businesses as possible – both within our society and the global community.
We’re building the world’s first truly intelligent cyber security awareness platform. We are using artificial intelligence and advanced data analysis to measure and transform user awareness, behaviour and culture within organisations.
Today, many businesses rely on CybSafe to help them address human cyber risk, optimise their use of technology and meet their regulatory and legislative obligations.
We’re making a huge difference to people and businesses all over the world and we’re looking for great people to join our team.
Look at our website for more on the ‘what’ and the ‘how’.
Senior Frontend ReactJS Engineer
The type of person we’re after:
We’re looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer who understands the web and loves to do what we do. You will work with the Engineering team to work on our leading cyber security awareness platform and reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. We like people who stay ahead of the curve with new technologies and patterns, and have the experience to know what is best for the team here at CybSafe. Our perfect candidate is passionate about the concepts and skills they will bring to the team, with an openness to share these talents to benefit the team and culture.
We’d like you to have a passion for efficiency and identifying ways in which you can use your talent to help all members of the team. Youchampion the end users, always striving to deliver the best experience for the hundreds of thousands of people you reach.
We’d also like you to be enthusiastic and have a positive attitude even when asked to do things outside of your job description and skillset. Importantly, we’d like you to have the ability to stay organised and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment with strong attention to detail.
We are 21st century thinkers and so are you. You will join an exciting and vibrant team, contributing vision and input that will steer the company for years to come.
- Innovators with positive energy
- A desire to automate everything
- Learning every day
- Living life and having fun
- Writing code your colleagues admire for it’s readability and elegance.
- Delivering Frontend Applications: You care that user experience is second to none, across the entire business, we have sites for customer prospecting, end user platform, staff management and many internal tools for efficiency.
- Redeploy the CybSafe mobile app: we’re rebuilding our mobile app in React Native – and we need your help!
- Supporting our Open Source Project phishtray: We’re helping research and giving away software, everyone at CybSafe will be given time to contribute.
- Building skills in the team: We run hackathons, upskill graduate developers, everyone is involved!
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience automated testing and proficient with a testing framework (e.g. Jest, Mocha).
- Pull Request Code Reviews, Agile Experience.
- Collaborate on high level design, paths to production.
- Refine high level designs into lower level, actionable technical specifications.
- Confidence with both greenfield and legacy projects.
- Strong interest in getting stuck in with iOS and Android React Native.
- Experience with web technologies (RESTful, WebSockets).
- Broad understanding of full stack skills.
- Supporting Continuous Integration Environments and Continuous Delivery.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Nice to have: Python/Django, Docker.
The Package and the Perks:
- It’s full time role attracting a competitive basic salary
- We’ll give you a brand new laptop and iPhone.
- We have a relaxed leave policy. We support each other and only want people we can trust. Take leave when you feel it is best to do so. We will insist that you take at least a two-week unbroken break during the year so you can recharge and come back hungry for more!
- Level39 offices come with unlimited soft drinks, ping pong tables and regular ‘beer & pizza’ events…not forgetting freshly made cookies every day 🙂
- Relaxed attire policy…we’re a start-up!
How we work:
- We believe in a results only work environment. We’ve got core hours for those who are office based, but these are sufficiently flexible to cater for early starters and late leavers.
- We have a customer-focused, purpose-driven culture where employee performance is recognised and rewarded with on-going development and career prospects.
Where we work?
Level 39, No 1 Canada Square
Canary Wharf, London
Check it out: http://www.level39.co/
Connect with us here: firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- Your CV
- A short note (or if you’re feeling creative, a video) introducing yourself and why you are the guy/gal for the job.