Senior FX Operations Lead
At TransferGo we believe that international financial services should be frictionless and accessible. We are making life easier for anyone sending money abroad by removing the processes and fees that traditional banks and cash bureaus have.
We are a fast growing FinTech company with an international team of 100 employees, great mobile and web product (NPS 83; 5/5* TrustPilot), a service available in 47 countries and moving millions of euros every month.
About the role
We are looking for the Senior Foreign Exchange Operations Lead. This role gives a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate to lead daily FX/Crypto trading and risk management operations at TransferGo. Key activities include trading cross border transactions, cash flow hedging, balance sheet hedging and liquidity management.
- Provide leadership for all aspects of daily FX and Crypto operations from execution to settlement.
- Identify, monitor and control FX risk exposure.
- Develop reporting and analytical framework to support FX and Crypto operations.
- Collaborate with banks and FX counterparties, analyse their performance.
- Provide expertise and intelligence on implementing the best end-to-end FX flows strategies ensuring operational excellence.
- Work with Tech and Product Teams on improving and automating our FX monitoring and trading systems.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis to Senior Management, Finance and cross-functional Products Teams on various FX related inquiries.
- 5+ years experience in Finance/Treasury
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Mathematics or Computer Science
- Exceptional hands-on experience in FX operations
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Strong numerical, analytical and technical skills
- Professional challenges in a rapidly growing company.
- Opportunities to grow and develop.
- Competitive salary and company benefits including health insurance, additional vacation days, and more!
- Friendly atmosphere and stimulating environment.
- Being a part of exciting FinTech industry.