Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Following significant early success in the UK and Irish market, Invoke is now looking to hire a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst to be based at Canary Wharf in London.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge XBRL solutions for the banking and insurance sectors. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies, for multinational groups in the banking sector and for leading insurance companies that are successfully managing the transition to Pillar 3 reporting within the framework of the Solvency II Directive. Today, Invoke’s client base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke achieved successful expansion into the London & Irish Markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Invoke software Ltd is based at Level39, Canary wharf, which is Europe’s largest technology accelerator for finance, retail, cyber-security and future cities technology. Joining the London office, the consultant will be part of a young, enthusiastic and energetic team with a start-up atmosphere.
About the role
Invoke is seeking new top talents to accompany its growth and is recruiting a Senior Regulatory Reporting Analyst to be part of our Regulatory watch team.
The role on offer involves:
- Acting as the business Subject Matter Expert in one or more of the regulations the Invoke solutions cover (Solvency II for Insurance and CRD4 for Banking).
- Taking responsibility for the analysis of the regulatory requirements, the translation into functional and technical specifications (data modelling), the implementation into our large range of regulatory reporting tools
- Being the Invoke main representative with local supervisors (i.e. Bank of England, Central Bank of Ireland, etc…) and at Industry events
You will be reporting to the Director of the company and working closely with the Head of professional services UK as well as the Head of sales UK. Being a central asset of the company you will also insure several interactions with the team in France.
Training will be provided to ensure a full understanding of the company’s procedures and all administrative systems and solutions developed by Invoke.
- Subject Matter Expert
- Develop and maintain Subject Matter Expertise in one or more selected areas of regulatory reporting
- Monitor and assess the impact of regulation requirements change (e.g. reading consultation papers) on the Invoke solutions and clients
- Be the Invoke main point of contact with local supervisors (e.g. BoE, PRA, CBI, etc)
- Represent the company at Industry events (e.g. workshops, networking events) and keep ahead of the curve regarding upcoming regulatory topics
- Work closely with Marketing team to contribute to the Invoke internal newsletter with regulatory news
Requirements analysis and implementation in Invoke solutions
- Learn the basic functionality of Invoke’s regulatory reporting software platform.
- Translate the regulatory requirements into functional and technical specifications and maintain them according to regulatory changes
- Implement regulatory changes to maintain compliance of the Invoke regulatory reporting software platform
- Validate the Invoke regulatory reporting software platform configuration (User Acceptance Testing) before delivery to clients
- Enhance existing range of offerings with further automation and genericity
Ad hoc responsibilities
- Participate in implementation projects by providing functional expertise through specialised workshops on regulatory reporting
- Contribute to pre-sales and marketing activities such as product demonstration, RFI, RFP as well as address business and regulatory issues raised during meetings
- Assist the Invoke Professional Services and support Team in being the first contact point of the customer for functional related questions
- Meticulous eye for detail with good logical, analytical, and diagnostic skills. (e.g. reading consultation papers, writing specifications).
- Ability to multi-task and the ability to quickly transition as priorities change to meet demands.
- Approachable and able to work with people at all levels in the organisation.
- Able to deliver to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining quality.
- Excellent team player. Enthusiastic.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to learn fast and work autonomously in an international environment
- Adaptable to change and at ease in a quickly evolving context
Knowledge & Experience required
- Strong understanding of regulations and direct experience of monitoring them (S2 in Insurance and/or CRD4 in Banking)
- Experience in accounting is a plus
- Fluency in English (French is a plus)
- 5 years minimum relevant experience
- Proficient with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)