DX Compliance Solutions
Senior Software Architect
We are looking for a creative individual who enjoys combining functional and non-functional requirements with quality parameters and real-time/anytime/anywhere constraints to define robust, scalable, performant architectures and enforce solid design principles.
- Designing and implementing enterprise-wide application stacks, specifically creating data pipelines and maintenance.
- Experience with application development
- Ability to deliver short term deliverables without compromising long term value/strategy
- Proven ability to create a strategic vision and ensure that vision is clear, and the entire team is bought in on the strategy
- Ability to define and implement a framework that will enable the team to execute high quality work at a rapid pace
- Strong business judgment and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritize, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- This Senior IT Architect will work closely with many stakeholders and partners providing direction and leadership outside of a reporting relationship
- Open to constructive feedback; openly invites opinions and perspectives of others.
- Familiarity with classical architectural styles, architectural patterns and design patterns.
- Knowledge of “older” Client-Server architectures as well as more “modern” microservices + Progressive Web Apps.
- Familiarity with microservices and cloud-based microservices.
- In-depth experience with PaaS and SaaS.
- High-level proficiency with at least one cloud-based services platform. Preferred is AWS.
- The ability to design robust, coherent, and orchestrate-able APIs.
- Should be able to define code/design guidelines (for quality, understandability, maintainability, extensibility, etc.)
- [Optional] Experience with multi-tenant architectures is a plus.
- Distributed systems architectures, load balancers, high-level aggressive caching.
- Familiarity with Python, Django, HTML, CSS, Typescript, Angular 9 are a plus.
We welcome every bit of know-how in any tech-stack as long as it harmonises with our business and non-functional requirements”.
- Pension scheme
- Situated in the innovation hub of Canary Wharf
- Laptop of your choice
- Monthly social events and team offsites
- Free fruit, cookies, tea/coffee throughout the week
- Regular networking events, mentoring events, and conferences
- Exposure to experts from a number of industries
- Freedom to explore the latest tools and technologies
- Knowledge-sharing activities
Director: CEO Simon Dix