Senior Solutions Architect
AubayUK based in London-Canary Wharf are looking for a Senior Solutions Architect!
Do you love disrupting the industries by architecting technical solutions to complex problems? Are you a passionate and creative architect who loves solving problems on a grand scale and who gets excited about the opportunity to amplify impact at every level in every engagement?
If yes then participate in our AI disruption to the operational processes across multiple industries. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly changing technology paradigm you will be part of the future of the intelligent and most efficient business processes.
Specific duties include but not limited to:
As a Solutions Architect you will:
- Guide customers through product implementation and will serve as the customer’s primary source for expertise on all our products and implementation in order to achieve each customer’s project goals.
- Provide technical leadership and architectural design, guidance, and help customers go into production with quality technical solutions and implementations with on-premises, cloud and hybrid cloud-based edge solutions.
- Work with the team to design, deploy and configure required infrastructure components.
- Lead geographically distributed team and partner with geographically distributed customer team to lead customer’s technical journey through the pre-sales to post-sales phases.
- Identify technical dependencies and roadblocks for the customer proactively and work with multi-functional teams to remove them.
- Ensure an amazing experience for our customers as they incorporate AI into their business process.
- Be responsible for rapid and accurate resolution of technical challenges, leading implementations, and integration of custom features.
- Work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
- In this role you are expected to have commercial mindset, build win-win relationships involving multiple stakeholders with competing priorities, be proactive with highest possible sense of urgency, and drive continuous improvement in everything you do.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in architecting, designing, implementing, and managing internal or client-facing complex technology projects to completion.
- Experience with cloud hosting, architectural principles in security, distributed computing, and developer operations.
- Experience in troubleshooting technical issues, and in working with engineering, sales, and customers.
- Experience with any of the following: distributed compute environments, application development, mobile development, big data analytics, and cloud computing.
- Experience in defining and measuring success of the implementation, stability, resiliency, and system hygiene.
- Experience in process standardization and automation. Automate and never do it twice attitude.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Distributed processing technology such as Hadoop, Spark, or Flink
- Elasticsearch and HBase
- Amazon’s AWS stack or Google Cloud
- Comfort with rapid prototyping with both software and algorithms within Agile environments
- A Natural Language Processing background
- Profiling performance on large-scale Java applications
- Threading, distributing, and/or high-performance software development
- Capable in remote debugging