Start date: ASAP
Location: London-Canary Wharf, UK
Type of employment: Permanent
It is not a standard SharePoint Developer role. It is more of an Architect position working with stakeholders globally alongside Systems\Support\Networks\Infrastructure Teams.
We have a SharePoint 2016 On Premises Farm, migrated from 2010 in April 2017 consisting of many customised applications, the plan is to move forward.
Solutions/ requirements into solutions and own a project leading the design and working with stakeholders globally. Collaborate with Systems teams, Delivery managers, Support teams and Network Security to architect and implement solutions that meet delivery the standards of our Organisation.
- SharePoint Development 2010, 2013, 2016
- Environment Customisation (pages, lists, eMail routing, workflows etc.)
- Styling and Theming (desktop and mobile usage)
- C#.NET development of custom Web Parts, Sequential and State Machine workflows
- Requirements gathering, user support and design/specification of new functionality requests
Experience: must-have technical skills:
- REST Services
- Architect solutions
- SharePoint Server side\Client side C# development
- SharePoint Administration (Taxonomy management, Search configuration, Content crawling)
- PowerShell Scripting (SharePoint, Exchange)
- Interfacing with Database Systems ORACE\SQL Server
Desirable technical skills:
- Azure Stack
- Angular\Boostrap\Jquey Frameworks
- Project Server