Following significant early success in the UK and Irish market, Invoke is now looking to hire a Software Consultant to be based at Canary Wharf in London.
Founded in 2001, Invoke is a premier provider of cutting-edge XBRL solutions for the banking and insurance sectors. Well-established as a key player in the international regulatory reporting sphere, Invoke is the technology partner of choice for major supervisory bodies, for multinational groups in the banking sector and for leading insurance companies that are successfully managing the transition to Pillar 3 reporting within the framework of the Solvency II Directive. Today, Invoke’s client base is composed of over 1,800 groups and regulatory authorities globally.
Over the past few years, Invoke achieved successful expansion into the London & Irish Markets leveraging its experience as an established regulatory software provider internationally.
Invoke software Ltd is based at Level 39, Canary wharf, which is most connected tech community for finance, retail, cyber-security and future cities technology. Joining the London office, the consultant will be part of a young, enthusiastic and energetic team with a start-up atmosphere.
About the role
Invoke seeks new top talents to accompany its growth and is recruiting a Software Consultant to be part of the Product team. The role on offer involves the initial stages of software deployment guiding our clients through the customer journey in addition to providing high quality customer support.
The first area of focus will be to ensure the successful deployment and implementation of Invoke’s solutions to our customers (mainly Insurance and Banking groups). This includes tasks such as conducting training sessions, participating in customer workshops and configuring Invoke solutions on client site.
The second area of emphasis is on customer support. As the main point of contact within the support team, you will be answering queries by phone and email from customers in a timely and professional manner.
Training will be provided to ensure a full understanding of the company’s procedures and all administrative systems and solutions developed by Invoke.
· Identify, gather and document business requirements
· Conduct user software training
· Prepare and assist in customer’s workshop
· Offer software solutions to clients by means of bespoke configuration
· Successfully establish and manage relationships with clients
· Respond to support queries via phone and email
· Log all queries, actions and updates using ticketing software
· Conduct first level diagnosis of system defects
· Resolve client requests and issues adhering to SLA’s
· Create statistical reports for management where requested
Ad hoc responsibilities
· Analyse requests for proposal and customer business requirements
· Prepare pre-sales demonstrations of applications to meet the business requirements of our customers
· Assist the Product and Regulatory Watch teams in configuring models within Invoke’s solutions
· Proven stakeholder management and client facing skills
· Good time-management skills
· Great analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
· Capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Aptitude to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
· Interest in technology and software
Knowledge & Experience required
· Previous experience as a Software Consultant or similar role in software solutions is required
· Knowledge in Information systems and Finance is required
· Experience within an audit/consulting firm would be an advantage
· Proficient with MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)